Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday Factoid: What's Up?

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What's up? What's going on with you RIGHT NOW? --In the next few hours? --This week? --This month? --This year?

Weird question!

But okay.

RIGHT NOW:

  • In the next few hours: I am at work. I will be performing tasks for others as needed, eating a salad for lunch, possibly doing some editing if I get time, and attending a marketing meeting this afternoon. Then Jeaux will pick me up and we will go eat, shop, and watch TV.
  • This week: Thursday I'll go to work and probably work on proposals. I will talk to Victor on the phone and draw my webcomic. And it's my sister's 40th birthday tomorrow, so I will try to talk to her and definitely deliver her gift. Friday I'll work and finish the webcomic after work if it's not done. I'll probably be doing some computer stuff to get my new computer customized for my use. I will try to find some time to redecorate my home for early summer season before the weekend. Saturday I'm hanging out with my friend Steve; we're going to breakfast and watching cartoons together until he has to work. Sunday I hope to spend with Mom. Monday and Tuesday will be busy work days again.
  • This month: What I have planned beyond this coming week includes seeing my friend Sarah for the first time in over a year (she's spending her birthday with me!), hopefully getting to talk on the phone to my original Pitch Wars mentee Whitney so we can catch up, hopefully doing something cool with Jeaux since it's his 40th birthday in a couple weeks, finishing an editing project, and trying to get some of these comics and website projects done. There will also be a lot of proposals at work that will require a lot of attention from me.
  • This year: I still plan to finish at least one book, might do NaNoWriMo again, plan to cosplay at Metrocon this year, will throw a Halloween party in October as usual, will try to catch up on some of my communications, and will do a bunch of baking projects and comics projects. I will also be launching a YouTube channel with my friend soon and we'll see if it pans out. I hope to hang out with Meggie, with my family, with other friends new and old. And I want to try to get a short story published. (It just got rejected again, though, waaah.)


No comments:

Post a Comment