Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Factoid: Lifestyle Change

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What lifestyle change have you been meaning to make for a while now?

I really want to start using my Dance Dance Revolution pad for exercise again!

I literally have not used it since moving to my new house. This is partly because I had a whole setup idea figured out with a computer that would be partially dedicated to playing the game, but the computer literally died for no reason. One of those freak accidents where it decided it doesn't like to boot anymore and you have to reinstall its operating system. And I don't have a disc with that operating system because I inherited this computer from my old workplace (they just kinda gave us our old computers if we wanted them). Rawr.

So I would have to install the game on another computer that could be easily taken into my game room and then I'd have to handle the initial setup, and I just haven't felt like doing it. I guess it should be said that I did find out the computer was broken months back when I TRIED to play. But yeah, I really should get it squared away and play again. 

It would be fun, it would be good for me, and it would help me lose a little weight. I still really haven't buckled down and tried to lose weight at all, even though this year I honestly wanted to drop maybe ten to fifteen pounds and I thought I would be able to do that by just not eating when I was bored. Well hello to stress-eating! Ugh.

So yeah. I should get that taken care of. It will probably happen when I finally upgrade my current main desktop computer, and then I can retire the one I've been using as the main computer and use it primarily as backup and for the game. 



No comments:

Post a Comment