- Morning coffee.
- Complimentary notifications on social media from strangers.
- Seeing cute kids on the bus.
- An unexpectedly funny or poignant line in a book I'm reading.
- Getting down time.
- Just barely catching the bus--not close enough that I had to run, but close enough that I didn't have to wait at all.
- Happy texts from friends or family.
- When it's not too cold outside or inside.
- If someone unexpectedly brought treats to share at the office.
- If I'm wearing a cute outfit and feel cute.
- Finding exactly what I was looking for at the store.
- Getting exciting news about cartoons.
- Completing an organizing task.
- Clean bathrooms at the office.
- Hearing good news about a political or social matter.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Wednesday Factoid: Small Things
Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What small things make your day better?