Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday Factoid: Small Things

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What small things make your day better?

  • Morning coffee.
  • Complimentary notifications on social media from strangers.
  • Seeing cute kids on the bus.
  • An unexpectedly funny or poignant line in a book I'm reading.
  • Getting down time.
  • Just barely catching the bus--not close enough that I had to run, but close enough that I didn't have to wait at all.
  • Happy texts from friends or family.
  • When it's not too cold outside or inside.
  • If someone unexpectedly brought treats to share at the office.
  • If I'm wearing a cute outfit and feel cute.
  • Finding exactly what I was looking for at the store.
  • Getting exciting news about cartoons.
  • Completing an organizing task.
  • Naps. 
  • Clean bathrooms at the office. 
  • Hearing good news about a political or social matter.
  • Stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment