Saturday, June 16, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: June 9 – June 15

Life news this week:
  • Saturday Victor left relatively early, taking two thirds of the three-way sub sandwich we'd made home with him. I spent the rest of the day catching up on updates and cleaning stuff up. I ate some of the sandwich for breakfast and wasn't hungry again until 10 PM!
  • Sunday I finally finished the sandwich. :D I did some cleaning and finally used my outside table, which was great. Mom was gonna come over to help with curtains but she again didn't feel up to it. I drew some cute pictures of Amethyst Fusions based on a comic book. Also answered some OKCupid messages and got in a few pointless arguments on Facebook.
  • Monday I made databases and ate cookies. It was weird not to have any letters due. After work Mom was supposed to come over but again couldn't. I chatted with Meg in the evening instead. She was about to go on a Disney cruise with her kids so she was super excited. I ate a potato and drew part of another fan drawing.
  • Tuesday I went to work and shopped at the natural food store nearby, but they didn't have any good natural bug spray, boo. Arthur picked me up after work and we got Thai food as usual and ate it while watching Steven Universe. We watched from episode 25 to episode 31. That's the shortest stint so far, sadly, and Arthur had other stuff to take care of so the evening ended early. I also submitted a short story to a magazine for the first time in a while.
  • Wednesday I beat everyone to the office. I did some typing and some transcript creation. Jeaux picked me up after work and we ate at Five Guys and shopped at Winn-Dixie. I posted a bunch of merchandise pictures in an online group, and Jeaux and I watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
  • Thursday I did more of the transcripts my boss needed and then after work I chatted with Victor on the phone while drawing. Mom finally was able to come over but she again wasn't feeling well and we couldn't get any work done on the curtains. After she left I chatted with Victor again. He was also not feeling well.
  • Friday wasn't so great at work, but I finished some stuff and got more letters ready for my boss. Went home and got my webcomic done and made some funny GIFs for Tumblr.

New reviews of my book:


Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Nothing. I'm about a third of the way through my current read.
  • Currently readingMicroserfs by Douglas Coupland.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Just a Girl" by No Doubt.



    Stuff Drawn:


    Concept of all of Amethyst's Fusions!
    Redraw of Grace Kraft's comic cover.





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0683: "Deep and Dark."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    Hanging out at my new table!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,275 for swankivy (3 new), 672 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 949 for swankivy (3 new), 1,322 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 201 followers (no change) for swankivy, 653 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 56 likes for Negative One (no change), 138 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,523 (2 new). Instagram followers: 144 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment