Saturday, May 5, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: April 28 – May 4

Life news this week:
  • Saturday Victor left pretty early in the morning and I spent some time chilling before my mom came over and helped me build my patio furniture. (We got through three before she was too tired to keep going so we had to stop.) She also tried my ube roll and thought it was delicious! After she left I did some drawing.
  • Sunday I did laundry, karaoke, and funny comic doodles, and finally posted the comic. It wasn't a huge hit but some people enjoyed it!
  • Monday I had to work on four letters and a database. It was a long day--I spent ten hours at the office. Also, Amazon wrote to me about my Steven Universe reviews on their service and asked me to accept a "Top Contributor" designation, so I did. Wow, someone noticed what a nerd I am. At home, I made some more Garnet GIFs, ate sherbet, and paid bills.
  • Tuesday I bothered people for meetings and did some timesheet stuff. I also blogged a podcast. A gigantic, catastrophic leak happened at Cartoon Network and revealed a bunch of really big spoilers to fans of Steven Universe, so everyone kinda spent the night freaking out.
  • Wednesday I continued my cartography classes at work but couldn't finish the exercises because I was busy. I had a lot of utility coordination stuff to do. Then I met Jeaux for Five Guys food and shopping. We listened to Night Vale and did drawings.
  • Thursday I finished the cartography lessons and did more work on the Fletcher coordination. I did some reviews and Tumblr stuff, and at night I made square pizza from scratch and talked to Victor while drawing webcomics.
  • Friday I nailed down some meeting stuff at work. I received a surprise Crystal Gems battle flag in the mail--I thought I wasn't going to get one because they sent it as a free gift to people who preordered the vinyl record collection, and I did, but I never received the package, so I figured I'd just been left out. Then I got it forwarded from my old address. So I guess they used the original order addresses instead of the updated versions. (I had given them my updated address.) I took some fun pictures of the flag. :) Posted my webcomic and went to sleep on the floor in a pile of pillows.
New reviews of my book:

Articles, Interviews, Mentions:

  • An AVEN discussion quoted my book in a discussion of the term "sexual" vs. the term "allosexual."

Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap.



    Stuff Drawn:


    Click this to check out the #NotAllRubies comic!






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0677: "Accidents."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    My delicious square pizza.
    My gorgeous two Rose Quartz battle flags!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,278 for swankivy (lost 4), 673 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 924 for swankivy (2 new), 1,315 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 203 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 657 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 55 likes for Negative One (lost 1), 134 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,513 (10 new). Instagram followers: 139 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment