Saturday, April 7, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: March 31 – April 6

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I just paid bills, posted some art online, and did some laundry, plus cleaning up around the house a bit.
  • Sunday I went to a Waffle Fest at Queer Brunch. Yasmin and Arthur drove me there and we all ate lots of waffles and enjoyed ourselves. Did some laundry, talked to my dad on the phone, and drew a comic featuring Rhodonite and Garnet because they're cute and could be sisters.
  • Monday we did an important letter at work. I was in a good mood for some reason. Went home and made Mama Sadie lunch, which really didn't have much intense work involved except that I had to make sugar cookies and icing from scratch. Whee. My sink was backing up and draining slowly, so that was crap.
  • Tuesday I talked to my mom and she was very sick (again) but sorta getting better. I worked and then after work I asked if she wanted me to come over but she said no. I helped her remotely with some files she didn't know how to download.
  • Wednesday I worked a half day because the plumber came to my house and fixed my sink. I went to work in the afternoon and did some database stuff before Jeaux came and took me to an Italian restaurant called CDB. We chatted and I gave him some boxes he needed for his upcoming move! And we shopped at Target and listened to Night Vale.
  • Thursday was pretty crappy--I worked a full day, then had to go to my mom's to help her scan documents and it took a long time. Some people just aren't computer people, and when you are one, you're tech support. :D She seems to be feeling at least a little better and actually was able to eat some sherbet. I went home after that and finished my webcomic. I thought I had to finish and post it the same night because I was going to a concert the next day after work, but I forgot the concert is actually next week.
  • Friday I went to work on no sleep and helped with letters and marketing. Since the concert wasn't 'til next week and I was already done with my webcomic, I got to take a nap! Then I called Meghan and caught up with her while drawing fan art. :)

Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.



    Stuff Drawn:


    This links to a ten-panel comic about these two cuties:
    It's called "Sisters" and stars Garnet and Rhodonite!






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0673: "Say Sorry."






    New videos:

    None. 

    New photos:


    All the photos from Queer Brunch Waffle Fest:







    Mama Sadie Lunch
    Lion likes to have cookies with me

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,279 for swankivy (3 new), 663 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 912 for swankivy (no change), 1,315 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 204 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 655 likes for JulieSondra (lost 3), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 125 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,500 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 139 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment