Saturday, December 16, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: December 9 – December 15

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I made a new asexuality video but didn't post it yet. Put up a poster and did some cute drawings for a sappy sweet fan comic.
  • Sunday I finished the sappy sweet fan comic, did laundry, and worked on some stuff in the garage. Also did a karaoke song and ate candy.
  • Monday I woke up at 5:30 AM because my fire alarm was blaring and I smelled smoke. I couldn't find a fire but I called the fire department anyway. Three guys came to my house while it was still dark and they determined that something had broken with my heater and it may have given off the smoke. I tried to get some sleep before going to work. Worked on a letter of response with my co-worker and just barely got it in on time. Arranged for a repair person to help with the heater. Talked to Meg on the phone at home. Survived the night with no heat under two blankets, pretty comfortably even though I was really cold.
  • Tuesday I went to work late after the heat repair people fixed some stuff. I got some shopping done for a bunch of people and took my harvest decorations down but didn't get the yuletide decorations up yet.
  • Wednesday it was still too cold in my house--looks like the heat still isn't right. I had a busy day at work helping a co-worker and fielding calls. Jeaux and I ate at Longhorn but neither of us ate steak, haha. Then we shopped at Target and watched the end of season 1 of Search Party, and we ate weird cauliflower tots.
  • Thursday I went to work and called the heat repair guy again. He was going out of town soon so he had to get the supplemental repair done the same day, and I wasn't able to leave work so I asked Mom to go over there. She did! (And rearranged some of my stuff while she was in my house.) The heat got fixed for real this time and it's great. I drew my webcomic, made cardamom cookies, and did dishes.
  • Friday was our holiday party at the office. My boss catered sandwiches and mine was yummy. Also I brought the homemade cookies. After a pretty chill day at the office, I came home, posted my comic, and had Victor over. We ordered food, ate it while watching a TV show called Last Man on Earth, and he watched me play a video game.
Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "The Tango Maureen" from Rent. This is a duet! My partner is member Lyconius.



    New drawings: 

    Fan art! I posted the comic I made about Ruby and Sapphire's relationship. If you're interested, you can read the full nine panels on its mini-page.






    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0657: "Mad Face."






    New videos:

    Letters to an Asexual #53 is out. It covers homophobia and transphobia in the ace community.



    New photos:


    Having a lazy day doesn't mean you can't have a cute day.
    Huddling because it's cold in my house.

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,269 for swankivy (lost 4), 657 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 900 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,331 for JulieSondra (lost 3). Facebook: 294 friends (lost 1, dunno who) and 201 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 657 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 54 likes for Negative One (lost 1), 125 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,494 (1 new). Instagram followers: 128 (1 new). I think someone who was a longtime friend/follower must have gotten sick of me and removed themselves from my life or something, given that the follower count on Negative One almost never changes.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment