Saturday, December 3, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: November 26 – December 2

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I spent the day preparing a storyboard for a comic and getting my blogging done before Drink and Draw. Belle picked me up and we had a small gathering (since a lot of people were probably out of town for the holidays). I got to see Victor and Joy too. I doodled my comic and some fanart.
  • Sunday was a Lump Day. I did laundry, some video editing and subtitling, and made some music videos.
  • Monday it was back to work after a holiday (what a drag) and grocery shopping after. I bought like no food. Also did some online shopping.
  • Tuesday I got up early to go to the doctor. I got a referral to have an ultrasound next week. :/ Then went in to work. Then I got an idea for a fan comic and drew it entirely in one day. Except I only got the pencil and inks done.
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day and we had some pizza at Ledo's. Then at my place we pretty much did nothing but tell each other things we were looking at on the computer. After he left I drew a picture to celebrate the new cartoon episode that would be coming the next day.
  • Thursday after work I picked up PDQ food and went to Jeaux's for cartoons. We also listened to Night Vale. The new Steven Universe episode "Three Gems and a Baby" was pretty good. Then I went home and talked to Victor on the phone while drawing.
  • Friday after work I posted my comic and did the rest of the fan comic I was thinking of too. Lots of coloring! And then I watched some cartoons to relax.

New reviews of my book:
  • Nothing apparently.
      Interviews, Features, Mentions:
        • Nobody apparently.
          Reading progress:
          • Finished this week: I mean I really will finish reading sometime soon but.
          • Currently reading: The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson.
            New singing performances:

            This week's performance was "I Know You're Out There Somewhere" by the Moody Blues.



            New drawings: 

            Super-sketchy Opal doodle from Drink and Draw



            And here's a link to the fan comic I made, "Your Thing," which is about Amethyst and aromanticism. It offers a perspective on that situation many of us find familiar where all our friends and family are coupling up and we're not. Please read it! It's cute!







            Webcomic Negative One Issue 0603: "Six Days."






            New videos:

            New writing video is about Writing to Gender. I like how the one comment I got on it says my belief that we should write more books with diversifying gender in mind and intentionally include representations of atypical gender roles is a "damn degenerate worldview." Haha. Inclusiveness is degenerate. Wow.


            My latest unlisted ukulele video is "Comet," which is a song from Steven Universe.

             

            New photos:

            Me at Drink and Draw with a funny poster.
            Eric at Drink and Draw.

            Social Media counts:
             
            YouTube subscribers: 5,338 for swankivy (1 new), 612 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 861 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,321 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 205 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 644 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 127 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,492 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 94 (2 new).

            No comments:

            Post a Comment