Saturday, December 10, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: December 3 – December 9

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday morning I posted the fan comic I made about SU characters on Tumblr, and it became my most popular post! (Even a person who works on the TV show hit "like" on it which was cool.) I spent the day at my mom's house eating pizza and cleaning. I cleaned my mom's bathroom and dusted the house and did a few other things for her. It was because she's having my sister's family stay with her in a couple weeks and just wanted help with a once-over. I spent the night at her house.
  • Sunday I chilled with coffee and leftover breadsticks, and my mom and I did a few more chores before she took me home. I recorded some karaoke and ukulele stuff, and talked to my sister P on the phone while I did my own chores.
  • Monday was work stuff and grocery shopping, and afterwards I met Jeaux at Moe's for burritos. We ended up hanging out for a while talking about cartoons. Then at home I finished up most of my holiday shopping.
  • Tuesday I didn't go to work because I had a doctor's appointment. The only thing I did besides get an ultrasound was buying $60 worth of candy at the candy store, haha. I also did some video editing and packed some of my holiday presents for mailing.
  • Wednesday I mailed presents, worked, and ate at Applebee's with Jeaux. We also shopped at Staples and watched a video about Steven Universe reactions, which was fun. Nothing really notable after that.
  • Thursday was a usual work day, and after work I drew comics and didn't have my usual call with Victor but I talked to my dad and practiced ukulele.
  • Friday was the holiday party at work. We had a small office lunch at Gino's where I got baked ziti, and after the party I finished some work stuff and some e-mail and then drew the rest of my comic in between chatting on Omegle. I made a new friend even. After posting the comic I talked to Mom on the phone and drank coffee in the middle of the night because I'm just not right.

New reviews of my book:
      Interviews, Features, Mentions:
        • Newp.
          Reading progress:
            New singing performances:

            This week's performance was "Trouble Me" by 10,000 Maniacs.



            New drawings: 



            Webcomic Negative One Issue 0604: "This Explains Her."






            New videos:
            My latest unlisted ukulele video is this cover of "Mad World." I'm afraid it's a sloppy hot mess though.

             

            New photos:

            The kind of ring you should get me if you want to propose
            My new Shorty Squad shirt!!
            I still have some Cookie Cats.
            You must eat the ears first; it's the rules.
            Social Media counts:
             
            YouTube subscribers: 5,336 for swankivy (lost 2), 614 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 865 for swankivy (4 new), 1,321 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 294 friends (no change, but I added someone this week, so I know I lost someone too) and 205 followers (no change) for swankivy, 645 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 127 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,491 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 95 (1 new).

            No comments:

            Post a Comment