Saturday, March 5, 2016

Personal Digest Saturday: February 27 – March 4

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday and Sunday were not eventful--I mostly just took care of stuff that needed to be done around the house, but it was all stuff I'd promised myself I wouldn't put off anymore. And now it's all done. Huzzah.
  • Sunday I also completed a new music video, which I'd been meaning to do for a long time--a video about my favorite Steven Universe character set to the song "Electric Lady" by Janelle Monáe. I wanted to make a video that wasn't all dramatic or feelsy, so I finally made one that's more of a celebration. :)
  • Monday work was full of meetings, and I went grocery shopping after and had a nap. Then I spent the night cleaning out a lot of stuff in my e-mail box (you know, by answering it).
  • Tuesday my mom slept over and we watched the movie Adaptation and ate rice together. :)
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We went to Panera for our food, and then we listened to Night Vale and checked out Hamilton for the first time. We both love it! I fell asleep early that day.
  • Thursday Victor came over and he ordered pizza so we ate it, and later we made cookies. In between we were just mostly watching music videos and catching up on life. Also, I found out my book is going to have a discounted promotion again soon.
  • Friday I finished my comic and listened to the Hamilton soundtrack again. Then watched a bunch of videos and updated my websites.
    New Reviews of My Book:

    • Edmund the Just gave it a one-star review on Amazon and spent most of it criticizing my Internet presence. *shrug*
    • S Mowat gave it a five-star review on Amazon UK.

    Interviews, Features, Mentions:

      Reading progress:

      • No books this week, but I did read and review a short story called "The Sparrow." Four-star review.

      New singing performances:

      Here I'm singing "It's About Time" by Lillix.

       

      New drawings:


      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0564: "It's Time."






      New videos:

      Here's my "Electric" video all about how awesome this cartoon character is. :)

       

      And Keith posted the fourth (and last) part of our video where he and I discuss Steven Universe and science fiction on his show.




      New photos: 

      I took a couple baking pictures when Victor was visiting but they're not really anything interesting enough to post.  

      Social Media counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,268 for swankivy (lost 3), 561 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 759 for swankivy (7 new), 1,210 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 287 friends (no change) and 194 followers (no change) for swankivy, 630 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 118 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,318 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 61 (no change).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment