Saturday, August 2, 2014

Personal Digest Saturday: July 26 – August 1

Life news this week: 

  • I had an interview with a media person from Vox Media this week, but I don't know when the interview will be posted. Soon, probably. It's just about asexuality and my book. 
  • My narrator has been cast for my audio book! Audible assigned me a lady narrator named Reay Kaplan. Here's her other work
  •  I'm gearing up for PITCH WARS, which is a fantastic contest I was part of last year. I'm a mentor in the contest and I'm encouraging agent-seeking authors with a completed manuscript to apply to me when the contest opens. I got selected randomly to be a featured mentor on a video interview, so I did the group video chat interview this past weekend and it was a blast. Sometime next week I think, our videos will be released and you'll get to see me talking the Adult category with host Tonya Kuper and other Adult mentors Eden Plantz and Amy Reichert. 
  • Went to the doctor one more time. They said I have a vitamin D deficiency. Hooray, more pills to take. 
  • I ate at Five Guys with Jeaux this week. We went to his house to watch the first live shows of America's Got Talent because we are still nerds, and watched some Legend of Korra: Book 3.
Places featured: 
  • The Asexual Agenda featured me in their linkspam for my post on "but babies!"
  • Queenie listed me in a linkspam about sex aversion and sex repulsion.

Reading progress:

  • Finished Real Ultimate Power by Robert Hamburger. ★★★★
  • Currently reading Field of Blood by Denise Mina.

New singing performances:



Recorded "Your Wildest Dreams" by The Moody Blues.






New drawings:



Webcomic Negative One Issue 0481: "I'll Show Them."



New videos:


Julie Sondra on Content Theft.






New photos:

Was trying to take a cute picture for my Pitch Wars bio.
This is one of the ones I didn't use, but it's cute.

Social media counts:

YouTube subscribers: YouTube subscribers: 3,644 for swankivy (22 new this week), 367 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 532 for swankivy (lost 3; maybe the same 3 who followed me last week?), 491 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 262 friends (friended a couple PW mentors) and 128 followers (no change) for swankivy, 382 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 48 likes for Negative One (no change), 74 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 1,446 (10 new).

No comments:

Post a Comment