Saturday, July 12, 2014

Personal Digest Saturday: July 5 – July 11

Life news this week: 

  • I signed books for the first time--just the ARCs I sent to the contest winners. It was weird though.
  • I sent a new short story to a couple beta readers. It's still a pretty rough story and I don't know how I feel about it or what its final title will be, so I haven't listed it anywhere on my "official" pages.
  • I got ultrasound results back and according to the lady who called me, I have some kind of very tiny fibroid, but they don't think it's responsible for causing me any symptoms? I dunno.
  • I ate at IHOP with Jeaux this week. We watched some America's Got Talent.

Places featured: 
  • A new review has popped up for my asexuality book: Nikki gave me five stars on Goodreads and put the same review on Bibliophibian. 

Reading progress:

  • Finished Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. ★★★★★
  • Currently reading Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley and Me, Elizabeth by E.L. Konigsburg.

New singing performances:



Recorded "Daniel" by Elton John.






New drawings:



Webcomic Negative One Issue 0478: "A Good Thing You're Here."






New videos:

None.



New photos:

This is from May 31, but I just got it from someone
who was at this party. After party with sisters and bro-in-law!
Here I am signing an ARC for the first time.

Wrote something cute and goofy.

My mom came over and made me
try on a coat for a much bigger person.

My co-worker accidentally sent his timesheet to print
on the architectural plotter, not the regular printer.
I made him sign it.

Social media counts:

YouTube subscribers: 3,549 for swankivy (28 new this week), 359 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 529 for swankivy (4 new), 478 for JulieSondra (12 new). Facebook: 260 friends (2 new) and 129 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 375 likes for JulieSondra (6 new), 48 likes for Negative One (no change), 74 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 1,418 (11 new).

No comments:

Post a Comment