Friday, June 14, 2013

Perspectives from my agents

I've rambled here and there to tell you guys about my opinions and perspectives as an author pursuing publication, but I thought maybe you'd like to see some perspectives from publishing industry professionals: Namely, my agents.

First, my agent Michelle Johnson has generally given several interviews discussing what she likes and what she looks for. Upon starting her new agency, Inklings Literary, earlier this year, Michelle was interviewed in Writer's Digest, and has the following perspectives available for writers:

And now, some info about perspectives offered by my other literary agent (for nonfiction), Andrea Somberg.
I love agent interviews! It's really nifty to see what they say about their line of work and what you have to do to end up partnering with them. I feel very fortunate to have these ladies in my corner. Anyone who'd like to can feel free to ask me if you have a question about my experience as a client!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment