Saturday, August 22, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: August 15 – August 21

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was great! Made some cookies and Jeaux agreed to take me to my mom's. There I spent some time hanging out with her and helping her with her shower. She was in a good mood and gave me some apples. I came home and got my blogging done and did my podcast with Daria. We chatted until after midnight once the podcast was done. Awesome.

  • Sunday involved laundry, oatmeal, and talking to my sister P on Marco Polo. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to get done but I did get to do a Hamilton karaoke on SingSnap and I did get to take some extra walks. I also played a song on ukulele that I've done before but wanted to update.

  • Monday I had to get up early to assist with the interview practice at the office. I timed the group's responses, and after the first practice I got to eat oatmeal and come back for more practices. Also had to send a proposal package and a letter of response. Very busy. After work I played DDR and played my online games with friends. This time it was just Meg, Ben, Katie, me, Jeaux, and Victor. Kathy and Fred and Steve could not join us. After, more walking!

  • Tuesday I had to get up early again for another early-morning interview practice. We only had time for one before they had to go on for the real thing without me. Then I had to do a bunch of the stuff that is pretty low on my list of favorite work tasks: I had to request some plans, do a utility ticket, and send some other utility letters and do research for Hernando County's sidewalk job. After work I had time for a nap, walks, more videos for P, and chatting with Jeaux. He had developed what he thought might be a sinus infection, but just in case it turned out to be the virus, we decided not to meet for Jeaux Day the next day.

  • Wednesday was slower at work but I had to do more utility letters and research. More talking to P on Marco Polo and more reading my old work logs, which are hilarious. Really glad I don't work there anymore. After work I biked to Winn-Dixie for my exercise and my grocery run in one! (Since I wasn't meeting with Jeaux.) I made a yummy pasta with broccoli for dinner and talked to my yard guy Tony. Jeaux was still a bit sick. Meghan recommended an aerobic walking program on YouTube and I tried a two-mile routine. Fun! I started editing the next episode of Not-So-Giant Women.

  • Thursday was more utility stuff and some organization and proofreading for the Melbourne proposal. I did some more of those online walking routines. It was too soggy for outdoor walks, so perfect! Jeaux reported feeling better. After work I made some Polos for P and talked to Victor while drawing and walking. Not much news beyond that!

  • Friday I had to physically go to the office--and my boss couldn't take me so Mom agreed to be my ride. When she showed up to pick me up 10 minutes earlier than agreed, I asked her who she was because she could not be my mother and be early. It was funny. She hung out with me and even helped me fold some papers to go in the proposal. I also got to meet my coworker Anh for the first time in person, even though we've been coworkers for a few months now. Everything went pretty smoothly and I dropped the package off at UPS with Mom. Then at home I did some more utility work and took a nap after work. When I got up I took a walk and finished my webcomic and afterwards I did another YouTube walk.

New reviews of my book:
Food Plan Update:

  • I am still doing well with the plan I'm on. I'm enjoying the oatmeal breakfasts and I think they will be important for the future--on the days I have the oatmeal breakfasts, I don't want very heavy lunches and dinners, so it keeps me going all day. I am enjoying mixing together a mixture of outdoor walks and these new YouTube aerobics/walks videos. I've been incorporating more avocados into my diet for good fat and I like that too. I'd like to try to incorporate more vegetables next week, rather than just veggie substitutes for meat that count as vegetables.
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing, paused on reading projects right now!
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Burn" from Hamilton.




    Stuff Drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0797: "Indoors."






    New videos: 



    New photos:

    My new Pearl dress - with Rose flag


    Closeup - dress with Rose flag

    Pearl dress, Pearl plush

    Pearl dress, Rose plush

    My latest pumpkin smoothie

    Drinking pumpkin smoothie!


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,299 for swankivy (2 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 16 for v & V Vids (no change), 101 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new). Twitter followers: 945 for swankivy (no change), 1,358 for JulieSondra (lost 5). Facebook: 296 friends (lost 1, don't know who deleted me) for swankivy, 631 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 84 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,478 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 202 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment