Saturday, June 6, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: May 30 – June 5

Life news this week:
  • Saturday involved some quick preparations for my podcast and getting my blogging stuff done too. Daria and I watched and responded to episodes 37 and 38 of Steven Universe ("Warp Tour" and "The Test"). I also got some other interviews scheduled and looked at the news too much.
  • Sunday was one of those productive days. I was motivating myself with games. Got laundry done (2 loads), dishes loaded, outdoor table cleaned, karaoke recorded, posts made, and a comic planned and drawn. Spent too much time looking at the news anyway though, and promoted sentiments that were important.
  • Monday was the beginning of my twelfth week working from home. I had to work on a letter and data entry. After work I drew a Pride-related Steven Universe fanart picture since we're now in Pride month, and I stayed up really late redecorating the house.
  • Tuesday I had a proposal meeting and did more data entry trying to beat my deadline. My fanart got featured on the SU Amino so I got some nice comments. (Also a jerk promoting police brutality, and I got them reported.) My sister said my nephew graduated from kindergarten so CONGRATS TO ASH!!! After work I chatted on the phone to Steve for a long time while reorganizing some cabinets in my kitchen. After we hung up I sent in a donation and worked on podcast editing.
  • Wednesday I thought I was done with my data entry but there were still some I'd overlooked so I had to jump into them. I also had to attend a scope clarification meeting for the big job we just won, but I didn't have to contribute anything. Also chatted with my lawn maintenance person and paid him, and worked on a proposal. After work I cleaned up my kitchen and then Jeaux and I messed it up cooking Thai noodles. Yum! Then we watched What We Do in the Shadows and a funny comedian named Hannah Gadsby.
  • Thursday I did more data entry work and proposal stuff, and also took a break in there to interview my latest ace interviewee, Maxwell. It was a lovely interview. (And he said he became a Steven Universe fan because of me. Mission accomplished!) After work, Victor called and I did my webcomic drawings. Later I ended up talking to Jeaux too.
  • Friday I mostly spent on proposals and reports. It was fine, but kind of a long day because I'd been so busy with the data entry project that I had to scramble to complete all the stuff I'd postponed. After work my sister and I chatted about the state of the world, and after I drew comics and posted them and got really tired but stayed up really late anyway for NO REASON.

Food Plan Update:
  • Haha, I keep saying each week that I'm going to try to do something different next week, but the truth is, I did not keep track of my nutrition goals or check in with weight or do ANYTHING but stress-eat way more ice cream than usual. But you know what? I still want to make better choices, so I'll keep discussing it, regardless of whether I moved in a positive direction. :)
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week! I didn't ride the bus at all and was very busy at home--did not make time for reading. I don't know when I'll get back to it honestly.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "America" by Simon and Garfunkel.




    Stuff Drawn:


    Pride Gems! This is a comic page redraw from Fusion Frenzy.



    Webcomic So You Write Issue 108: "Interesting Life."











    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0786: "An Alliance."









    New videos: 

    "Halo" ukulele cover is up. This was a request from Fred that I offered to him as a birthday present, and he picked a great song!




    New photos:
    Homemade snow cone!
    A lifetime of journals, all full!
    My journals <3


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,270 for swankivy (5 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 99 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 953 for swankivy (lost 6), 1,354 for JulieSondra (lost 3). Facebook: 297 friends (lost 1, know not who) and 217 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 634 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 61 likes for Negative One (no change), 159 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 81 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,484 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 203 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment