Saturday, December 15, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: December 8 – December 14

Life news this week:
  • Saturday Victor and I got up and went off in search of comics! It was a lovely little journey and even though we didn't find any of what we wanted, we got to eat at Denny's and chill together. I had a great time. Then I came home and did my blogging and drew a cute picture of my faaaaave character Garnet from when she was a baby.
  • Sunday the Steven Universe Amino featured my drawing, lovely. It rained all day so I was not able to sit at the outdoor table. I did laundry and talked to Mom on the phone but really got not much done, except I did do some prep work for Mom's taxes that I'm helping her file months late, and I did do karaoke.
  • Monday I did timesheets at the office and forgot to eat most of the day. Then after work I went to my mom's house and did most of her taxes but she didn't have a certain form we've been trying to get for a long time and I just couldn't go any farther without the form so I gave up. I finally completed all the filing of her mishmash of files though and was pretty proud of myself. Then pretty much just fell asleep at home. Mom did feed me a really yummy cauliflower pasta thing though.
  • Tuesday I found a way to get Mom's form and did the rest of her taxes. But it wouldn't let her e-file because it was so late, so I got the forms together for her to sign and mail in. Then hung out with my friend Arthur after work, eating Thai food and watching Twin Peaks. Was too tired to do anything else after he left except I did read the new Steven Universe graphic novel which was called Ultimate Dough-Down and it was precious.
  • Wednesday was a long ass day. I went to the eye doctor in the morning and dumped a bunch of money on new contacts, went to work and had to try to do actual engineering stuff for once while my eyes were still dilated (though my boss was happy to let me not do it if my eyes wouldn't cooperate--I just managed to do it anyway), and then met with Jeaux for Five Guys, shopping, and finishing up She-Ra. I did really like it! Then after he left I spent several hours on a review of Ultimate Dough-Down for the Internet and went right into consuming and writing up the newest Steven Universe podcast (with Estelle as special guest, yay). Didn't get much sleep, dang.
  • Thursday I finally finished some other paperwork stuff that Mom needed, and she was going to come over and get it but then she couldn't make it. I talked briefly to my dad and then Victor on the phone while drawing comics. Pretty low-key day, but I was exhausted from not much sleep.
  • Friday I worked and Mom was able to come get her papers after work. I finished my webcomic while watching silly videos and was able to post it in time before dropping to sleep like a rock. What a week.

New reviews of my book:


Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "I'll Cover You (Reprise)" from Rent.




    Stuff Drawn:

    Daydreaming baby Garnet is cute.
    You should vote for Nanefua as mayor of Beach City.




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0709: "Still Nameless."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    Finally finished organizing Mom's files!
    Here I am laughing alone with salad


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,243 for swankivy (3 new), 678 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 969 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,348 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 296 friends (no change) and 208 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 651 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 61 likes for Negative One (1 new), 146 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,517 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 164 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment