Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday Factoid: Bed

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What kind of bed do you sleep in? What kind of bed do you WISH you slept in?

The bed in "my" bedroom (in quotes because, well, all the bedrooms in my house are mine!) is a single bed with no headboard and lots of pillows and animals on it.




I also have a queen bed in my guestroom. It also has no headboard and also has a decent number of pillows and animals on it.


If I feel like I want more room for sleeping or just want a change of scene, every once in a while I do sleep in the guestroom, though I don't like to do that because I prefer to be able to offer my guests fresh bedding that hasn't been slept on so I don't want to mess up the sheets on that one if I already have a place to sleep.

I guess when it comes to a fantasy bed, like if I were super rich and would be expected to be a little indulgent with my bedroom, I might enjoy having one of those cool round beds, and I've always liked the aesthetics of those bed curtains on canopy beds and stuff. I do also kinda think it would be classier if I had a headboard, but I've never really cared about that.

I had a waterbed when I was in high school and I definitely wouldn't do that again. If you spend a lot of time in bed reading or doing leisure activities, waterbeds aren't very comfortable. 

The novelty beds are also kinda fun. I love the ones in fun shapes. Maybe I would like to have a bed that looks like a donut.



No comments:

Post a Comment