Saturday, June 24, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: June 17 – June 23

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I was at my dad's, having slept over the night before. I hung out with my relatives and my sister P called on the Facebook messenger so we could video chat. Got to see my nephew too--cutie pants. We all went to see my grandpa and then had pizza out. My dad and my aunt drove me home and hung out at my place for a bit before driving back to Sarasota. I was pretty tired so I crashed early.
  • Sunday I felt really, really awful--low point of the week. Somehow I still managed to make three videos, though--a karaoke video, a ukulele video, and an asexuality video. I'm pretty ridiculous. I also drew a bunch, did laundry, showered, and unpacked.
  • Monday I felt a little better so I went to work. I did some troubleshooting and some marketing at the office, and even managed to do grocery shopping after. Jeaux brought me Moe's food and we talked about cartoons! I finished some drawings.
  • Tuesday I got to get up a little late because I had a doctor's appointment. I did the appointment and they recommended a blood test, so I let them be vampires. I didn't feel good and I didn't feel terrible either. Mom came over and I ate sunflower tofu. I drew my webcomic and did dishes and hung out with Mom. She even gave me a nice back scratch to help me relax. :)
  • Wednesday I had some design work stuff to do at the office. The doctor called and my bloodwork came back normal, so I scheduled a follow-up to figure out what else could be wrong with me. I wrote a trivia quiz and went to Five Guys with Jeaux. After, we watched the season premiere of Wrecked, a funny show about being marooned on an island, and we listened to Night Vale. I also processed the videos I made on Sunday.
  • Thursday work was typical and after the day was over I met with Victor at my house. He had an International Potluck event happening at his work the next day so we made krumkake together. It was fun but pretty labor intensive because we made so many. Also got my comic done.
  • Friday I had another typical workday and went to Drink and Draw after. I drew some writing webcomics and some fan art. When I got home I opened some new toys and they were cute.

    New reviews of my book:


        Reading progress:
        • Finished this week: Nothing, the book I'm reading is gigantic.
        • Currently reading: The Ancestor's Tale by Richard Dawkins.
          New singing performances:

          This week I performed "Dancing in the Sky" by Dani and Lizzy. Special request. :)

           

          New drawings: 

          Feathers in your fro after you fight a giant bird #crystalgemproblems
          Quit being so racist, Steven. #notallpearls
          (I doodled this at work because I am a dork)
          And I made a weird comic, sort of, which took forever because the colors got messed up, leaked, and streaked. Click the pages to blow up. The deeper context won't make sense to people who don't watch this show, but the pictures are still kinda fun.



          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0632: "Fists."






          New videos:

          My latest asexuality video is Letters to an Asexual #47 and it's about religion and asexuality--how religion fits in, some supportive and not-so-supportive experiences one can have in a religious context, and some thoughts on relationships between celibacy, morality, and asexuality.



          My latest unlisted ukulele video is "The Special Two" by Missy Higgins. I'm playing while I was sick so it's not that great. 




          New photos:

          Dad with his cute doggie Honey.

          Secret Team!

          Making krumkake!
          Some of our first pizzelles!
          Victor ladling.
          The recipe made so many! Good thing they were for a potluck.
          Eric loves his sandwich maybe a little too much at Drink and Draw.

          Social Media Counts:

          YouTube subscribers: 5,307 for swankivy (1 new), 643 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 871 for swankivy (1 new), 1,334 for JulieSondra (lost 7). Facebook: 292 friends (no change) and 207 followers (no change) for swankivy, 653 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 125 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,494 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 117 (no change).

          No comments:

          Post a Comment