Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday Factoid: Sleepovers

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What are your favorite sleepover memories?

This question was in the "childhood" section of the survey so I guess the goofy sleepovers I've had with friends in adulthood don't count. Darn it.

I didn't have a ton of good sleepovers in childhood. I used to sometimes sleep over my best friend Ellen's house and we'd play games where she was the mom and I was the baby (even though she was younger than me) and we'd act things out, or we'd pretend to be Care Bears or Popples or make up dance routines to Madonna songs. I had a couple sleepovers in middle school with friends but I would have to say they are primarily not "favorite" memories at all.

And in high school my friend Mia and I used to have ridiculous two-person parties (or sometimes three-person parties when my sister was invited), where we'd make videos using paper dolls, drink Sprite out of a bowl with straws, draw awful pictures, listen to music, make prank phone calls, and read magazines at each other. 




Meghan and I also had a few awesome sleepovers and sometimes my entire high school crew crashed at my house because my mom didn't want them driving after holidays or something. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment