Saturday, November 21, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: November 14 – November 20

Life news this week: 
  • Another week with little writing accomplished because I got so busy! I did one new chapter on Saturday, but Sunday got eaten up because my mom came over and I hung out with her instead. She brought me macaroni. :)
  • Monday and Tuesday were about the same as each other. I had to work and spent a bunch of time on kind of intense work tasks, and I spent both evenings alternating between reading chapters from the book club book and processing subtitles for my 5,000 Subscribers video (which I never got around to subtitling back when I made it because it's so dang long!).
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We went to the comic book store, ate at Burger 21, and hung out at my house watching the "Stakes" miniseries from Adventure Time, which I liked. I'm obsessed with that song. Especially since it reminded me of this time I lost a toy outside when I was a little kid, and then it turns out the person who wrote the song revealed that THE SONG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT THAT.
  • Thursday involved book club, where nobody really liked the book. We ate at Bucket's afterwards--sports bar type place--and I went home to knock out my webcomic stuff because Drink and Draw was moved to Friday and I had to finish early.
  • Friday I left work a little early and Eric picked me up for food and Drink and Draw. We had some Village Inn food and hung out at Café Hey where I drew my next comic and hung out with Eric and Joy. It was a good time. :)
    Places featured:
      • My asexual story: EveMoon of Moon Export discusses asexuality, with a small nod to perspectives on my book.
        Reading progress:


        New singing performances:

        Here I'm singing "Unsent" by Alanis Morissette.

         

        New drawings:


        Webcomic Negative One Issue 0549: "A Noise."





        New videos:

        None. 

        New photos:  
        I photographed a pair of pants that
        mysteriously made me look like a pear.
        Also, haircut comparison photos.

        Front, February 2014
        Front, November 2015
        Back, February 2014
        Back, November 2015

        Social media counts: 

        YouTube subscribers: 5,214 for swankivy (20 new this week), 530 for JulieSondra (4 new). Twitter followers: 712 for swankivy (3 new), 1,187 for JulieSondra (10 new). Facebook: 286 friends (no change) and 184 followers (no change) for swankivy, 623 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 112 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,223 (5 new).

        No comments:

        Post a Comment