Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: Band Obsession

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What's a band you've been obsessed with lately?

I can't answer this because I really have had no significant musical discoveries in the last year or so. I guess the closest thing I have to an answer to this is associated with the most significant "obsession" I have right now, though--my current favorite cartoon Steven Universe features a ton of music, and I like it enough that I listen to it in the background sometimes while I'm drawing or doing other things. It's written by a few different people; some of the major songs are written by Rebecca Sugar or Jeff Liu and performed by the cast, and most of the background/ambient music is written by Aivi & Surasshu.

A couple favorites:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment