Saturday, July 25, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: July 18 – July 24

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday waaaaaaaas Drink and Draw! Eric picked me up and we went out to dinner with Kim and Robbie first. We ate at Trang's and I had some yummy tofu and noodles. Then the event was pretty sweet. I sat around talking about comics with nerds while drawing, and then went over to talk to Derek for the second half. We had a good time. I have a pretty long So You Write comic in the works (it's long because on every comic that's a multiple of 10 I break the 4-panel format), and I didn't finish it. Boooo.
  • I spent most of Sunday doing book edits for the second-pass proofs of my updated nonfiction book which is coming out in paperback in October. I made a new video too.
  • Monday through Friday I didn't really do anything significant. I finished the edits on Wednesday, and spent the rest of my time not really being productive except I read a book. Mostly I'm just watching cartoons and eating junk food, which I need to stop doing.
  • Jeaux Day happened at Chili's, and we watched America's Got Talent at Jeaux's house. He hasn't been to my place since before New York. My apartment probably thinks we broke up.
      Places featured:
           Reading progress:

          New singing performances:

          Here I'm singing "Dammit Janet" from Rocky Horror Picture Show with my duet partner latwoz2.


           
          New drawings:



          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0532: "Silent E."






          New videos:

          Managed to crank out "Letters to an Asexual #28," which is about the intersection of asexuality and autism, among other things.


           

          New photos:  

          I took this at Drink and Draw, trying to take a selfie with Eric's poster.
          And then Cheong photobombed me.

          Social media counts: 

          YouTube subscribers: 4,841 for swankivy (25 new this week), 494 for JulieSondra (4 new). Twitter followers: 664 for swankivy (2 new), 993 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 286 friends (1 new--Amy found me and friended me) and 178 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 587 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 109 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2094 (5 new).

          1 comment:

          1. Yayyy new, long So You Write comic is coming. Looking forward to it :D

            ReplyDelete