Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blazer of Glory

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to bring you Whitney Fletcher.

BLAZER OF GLORY

My Pitch Wars mentee of last year, current critique partner, and friend Whitney has had this wonderful article published in The Toast and it brought tears to my eyes at times--lovely exploration of following one's dream, becoming invested, failing, and living through it.

It's not your typical feel-good "do what you love" story. It's about the real world, but it's also about the reason we want to live in it.

It's such a good article! You should read it.

I just had an article/interview in Salon, but I want to ramble for a long time about how the comments are full of baffling hatred and condescension (as usual; not much has changed since the first time I talked to them in 2005), so I'll just leave this here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment