Saturday, June 8, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: June 1 – June 7

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I got up and Victor fixed my coffee machine. I got caffeinated and then we did our Universal Yums box video, which turned out to be from Korea! Korean snacks! Yes! It was a good day and he left to go do his thing so I worked on my blogging and argued with an ass on Reddit.
  • Sunday I had a lovely day! Got out to the table early and had my coffee, chilled, argued on the Internet, and answered some messages. Talked to Mom on the phone and had a nice chat, hung up my new prized possession (a San Diego Comic Con Steven Universe poster from 2014 signed by Rebecca Sugar and Ian Jones-Quartey!), and got all my chores done. Fell asleep super early.
  • Monday I walked to the bus stop and people were being gross at the stop (including one dude who called me baby and another guy who tried to give me the pork chop he was eating off of), so I went to the post office and got a paid ride from there. Work was slow--we usually have letters to do but they were moved to Tuesday and everyone was at a conference. After going home, I talked to my sister on the phone and finished laundry. Then I played Dance Dance Revolution and did a bunch of digital organization.
  • Tuesday I had to prepare a letter, but I worked from home! I had to struggle with the remote technology but we got it working, and mostly I had the day off (the water guys came and fixed my tank thingie!) but I got the letter formatted and sent out for my boss. I also sent out a comic book to someone who bought it from me through eBay. My mom told me she got a new car finally! But she didn't come over to show it to me. I baked a Cookie Cat cake.
  • Wednesday I went back to work and the air conditioner was getting repaired. I helped one of my friends with job applications and worked on some editing. Went to CiCi's Pizza with Jeaux and shopped at Publix. We finished watching What We Do in the Shadows and She-Ra so we had time to catch up on Night Vale. I put another icing coat on my Cookie Cake and sent some with Jeaux to give to Victor.
  • Thursday wasn't busy either. I did some editing and organization. After work I talked to Victor and drew comics. And I made a funny post with some toys.
  • Friday I did reports and timesheets and editing at work. After work I finished my comics and listened to podcasts and made another funny post about updated an outdated cartoon book. 

New reviews of my book:


Diet progress:

Check out my nutrition readout. I got in more exercise this week and I did have a lower low point than any so far, but my weight chart goes back up at the end again. Maybe because of brownie cake?? In any case it's only really small fluctuations, which I guess is expected considering the very small scale of my efforts.




Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Didn't finish any books this week!
  • Currently reading: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Angry Johnny" by Poe.




    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0734: "What Children Have I Known?."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    Universal Yums from Korea!
    5 years of SDCC posters!
    48 Steven Universe shirts!
    Wearing the new "Believe in Steven" shirt.
    And the Cookie Cake pics:





    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,256 for swankivy (4 new), 681 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 968 for swankivy (no change), 1,338 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 292 friends (no change) and 207 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 645 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 151 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,516 (no change). Instagram followers: 180 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment