Life news this week:
- Saturday I went to help Mom get a new phone and things went pretty well. Then I did my podcast recording with Daria, which also went well. I did some blogging and made some cartoon food.
- Sunday I had a nice lazy day. Made some cartoon food, did some singing and some laundry, updated recipes on Tumblr, and finally answered a few messages on OKCupid. My air conditioning died. Also a big tree branch fell on my house!
- Monday I worked and tried to coordinate repair of my air conditioning but they wouldn't send a tech out until I checked a few things. So after updating some utilities at work, I hung out with Victor in a house with no A/C. The windows were open and we were sitting in front of fans eating pizza. We also made a video eating snacks from Spain. He gave me my birthday presents. :)
- Tuesday we took a shared Lyft to my work and Victor's home. I worked on utilities and helped with a presentation. My air conditioning got fixed because my mom went to my house and let the AC guy in. (And she told me the tech was hot and she flirted with him. Mom will be Mom.) Went home and did silly recipes, including fresh donuts. Ate too much and washed dishes.
- Wednesday my co-workers had an interview but we came in second. Boo. After work I went to Vallarta's with Jeaux and shopped at Publix. We watched some Colbert sketches but mostly just talked to each other. After he left I discussed comics and trading cards with nerds online.
- Thursday I worked and did some proposal prep. Cleaned out my mailbox somewhat. Went home and drew my comic and got it posted before going to bed. Also made a giant bowl of ice cream for cartoon silliness.
- Friday was MY BIRTHDAY! I'm 42! At work one co-worker got me lil cupcakes and my boss bought me a cake! I did reports and timesheets. After work I went out to Japanese food with Meghan, who came for our birthday, and we had Jeaux over so he could give us birthday gifts. We ate some of the cake my boss gave me.
- Finished this week: Nothing.
This week's karaoke song is "Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0765: "How They Play."
The latest podcast episode for Not-So-Giant Women is released. It's about episode 3, "Cheeseburger Backpack."
|The branch that fell on my house|
|Universal Yums from Spain|
|Homemade fresh donuts|
|A very large bowl of ice cream|
|Birthday King eats ice cream|
|Cupcakes from coworker|
|Birthday girls with cake|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,270 for swankivy (2 new), 684 for JulieSondra (1 new), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 75 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new). Twitter followers: 970 for swankivy (1 new), 1,356 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 297 friends (no change) and 210 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 649 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 24 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,507 (1 new). Instagram followers: 196 (5 new).