Saturday, April 20, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: April 13 – April 19

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I worked on some music and ate my breakfast really late for some reason. Did some walking and blogging and Poloing and set up my plans to do floor shopping with Ben.

  • Sunday I went to Mom's house to coordinate with Ben and his friend Adam about what supplies to buy for Mom's house. Then went to Lowe's and spent a bunch of money. They took the stuff back to her house and worked on the floors while I did my chores at home: trash and laundry and cleaning up. Did a karaoke song and worked on my webcomic early. Did some editing work for the office.

  • Monday we had to send out five letters so I was slammed all day. Ben was over at Mom's with his roommate doing floors so I sent them pizza. Did some prep work to make it easier to make the breakfast-for-dinner fun meal the next day. Put away laundry, walked and did Polos, and drew some Negative One frames.

  • Tuesday we had one letter going out and three meetings. After work I started making waffles shortly before my friends came over and everything came out great. I made a handful of breakfast potatoes, soy bacon, waffles from scratch, and eggs as requested. And toppings were available for fun waffle times. We had a great night eating and watching cartoons.

  • Wednesday work was meetings and updating my documents. Talked to Tony in the morning--always nice to see him. Cleaned up the kitchen a bit from the carnage of the previous night. Jeaux came and we ate at Mandola's, and took some mozzarella sticks out to Ben who was working at Mom's house. We brought him some of Jeaux's roll cake also--he had made a jelly roll to share! Went grocery shopping and spent too much money. Watched Colbert, took a walk, and watched some more of Extraordinary. Then drew some more comics.

  • Thursday was a very productive day. I did some utilities and communication at work, and then I finished drawing and processing Negative One and wrote up some plans for my next podcast recording. Checked in with the realtor and made some plans and confirmations. Texted with Ben about life. Attended game night (small crowd!) and watched a Steve Polo and a reaction. Had a dumb argument on the internet.

  • Friday involved timesheets and reports at work. When I got off I posted my webcomic online, got my walking done, went internet shopping, and met with Daria for podcast recording (we recorded two episodes: "Doug Out" and "The Good Lars"). Very satisfying day.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I visited the scale sporadically, so can say I had a high of 123.3 and a low of 122.3. It's not worth much attention since it's like . . . a pound. Ya know?
  • Nutrition stuff: Good balance! I've done great with my veggies and have done less nighttime munching, which I think I should cut down on. I have continued taking vitamins as usual.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week, but have mostly had a trend of just barely making it. Whatever, the minimum still counts! My low day was Tuesday at 10,026 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 13,917 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Magic For Beginners by Kelly Link. I'm on page 172.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Trouble" by Coldplay.



    Stuff drawn:


    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:








    #0988: ivy #306: the normal way.

    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Breakfast for dinner!

    Ben with breakfast for dinner.

    Scott with breakfast for dinner.

    Me with breakfast for dinner.

    First bluebird of the season!!

    Jeaux's roll cake!

    Sampling Jeaux's roll cake!

    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,429 for swankivy (lost 2), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 843 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,857 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 247 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 279 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment