Life news this week:New reviews of my book:
- Saturday was cool! The tree guys came and helped my tree, and then I had my friend Steve over again for more cartoons and a giant Together Breakfast! (That's waffles with popcorn and whipped cream, for those at home keeping score.) We watched from episode 13 to episode 26, and also got to get some good chatting in. Then after he went to work, my sister Lindsay visited me for a little bit of sister time (and coffee). So nice to see that gal. After she left I did my blogging and playing with cartoon posts on Amino.
- Sunday I spent at the table--no more falling wood--and I managed to buy a new computer because it had gone on sale again! I ate too much, did laundry and karaoke, made a new video, and did a new song cover.
- Monday it was back to work. Got out three letters and worked on some proposals NOT for the Department. I had to work late to finalize some stuff in a proposal package that was due the next day (I prefer working late to coming in early; too much can go wrong). Chatted with my mom on the phone after I went home.
- Tuesday I sent in our proposal package on time and got buried in more proposals and updating records. When I came home, Camp Pining Play had come out--it's a new Steven Universe graphic novel--so I didn't do much but read it and post stuff about it on the Internet.
- Wednesday I got up early for the next individual issue of the Steven Universe ongoing comic, read and blogged that, and went back to sleep. Then went to work and did more proposal stuff and a marketing class before going out with Jeaux. We picked up comics, ate at Taco Bus, and shopped at Winn-Dixie. We saw What We Do in the Shadows and some of the next season of The Tick. So good! Fell asleep right after he left.
- Thursday was more proposal planning and donut eating. I responded to mail and wrote a storyboard. In the evening I worked on processing the video I made over the weekend so I could post it, and finished my webcomic drawings. Posted it in the wee hours so I wouldn't have to worry about it the next day.
- Friday work was a little more intense work on proposals and prep for letters going out next week and the following week. Went home and got my video to go live, hung out with Victor, ate pizza and apple pie, and watched some TV shows and YouTube spots. He's weird. Haha.
- Sara Mul gave it a five-star review on Goodreads saying it has everything you could need to know.
- Finished this week: Camp Pining Play by Nicole Mannino. Five-star review.
- Finished this week: Steven Universe Ongoing Comic #27. Four-star review.
- Finished this week: Mythology by Edith Hamilton. Three-star review.
- Currently reading: Every Day by David Levithan.
This week's karaoke song is "Calling All the People" by 4 Non Blondes.
|Amethyst is Number One!|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0728: "Wider By the Day."
Letters to an Asexual #67 is about people who expect you to "prove" things about your experience only through quoting a study.
"Familiar" karaoke cover: Check out my low range (it's kind of a joke).
|Bigger Together Breakfast with Steve!|
|Do I look tired?? Do I?|
YouTube subscribers: 5,256 for swankivy (lost 10), 676 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 962 for swankivy (no change), 1,339 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 293 friends (no change) and 209 followers (no change) for swankivy, 646 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 145 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,516 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 178 (no change).