Life news this week:
- Saturday was awesome, had my new friend Steve over for our second meeting ever, and we made our own homemade pizza (I forgot to let the dough rise! We made pizza with unrisen dough! Whoops!) and watched cartoons. (I'm introducing him to guess what. Because all my friends end up getting indoctrinated sooner or later. He'll be sooner.) After he left I got around to doing my blogs and mostly didn't get much else done.
- Sunday wasn't as good as usual Sundays because I didn't get to go outside and sit at my table. It was too wet (not actually raining). Sad! But I did do karaoke and laundry like usual, and I answered messages and even submitted a short story to a magazine like I haven't for a long time!
- Monday I chatted with a friend who was having a crisis and I'm still not sure what will happen but I'm pretty worried about him. Also had to proofread a letter at work, and after work I talked to Mom on the phone and played my ukulele.
- Tuesday it was rainy. We had a meeting at the office, and like usual, I spent the afternoon cleaning up stuff that came up in the meeting. Updated our company website and then after work I saw Mom to talk about taxes. It was a short visit though!
- Wednesday I did a proposal and updated a database. I finally got the high score on a quiz I've been trying to win for months (wow, I'm sad), and I started a marketing training thing that'll last several weeks. After work Jeaux and I got Which Which? sandwiches and shopped at Winn-Dixie, and then I read him a very long thread about transphobia and we ranted about annoying people, and finally we watched a funny TV show called What We Do in the Shadows. I like it.
- Thursday was upsetting, my friends Jeaux and Victor found out they are losing their jobs soon because their office is closing. Wow, it's what happened to me in 2017, except they got more notice. I paid bills and worked on upcoming business development stuff. After work I drew comics and talked to Victor.
- Friday Volume 2 of the Steven Universe soundtrack came out, so I bought it in the wee hours and also the karaoke album. Woo! I went to work and spent all day buried in upcoming marketing letters. After work I finished the comic, made a karaoke cover of one of my favorite SU songs with the official track, and slept kind of early.
- Hoping to start exercising after work a couple days next week so I'll have something good to say here!
- Finished this week: Nada.
- Currently reading: Mythology by Edith Hamilton.
This week's karaoke song is "No Good Deed" from the musical Wicked.
|Coloring book page! I got a little intense with the coloring here.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0726: "Non-Essential."
My unlisted video of me playing around with the new Steven Universe soundtrack is a recording of "It's Over, Isn't It"!
YouTube subscribers: 5,262 for swankivy (lost 2), 675 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 962 for swankivy (lost 3), 1,341 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 294 friends (lost 1) and 208 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 647 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 145 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,517 (2 new). Instagram followers: 178 (no change).