Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday Factoid: Schedule

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: How do you keep track of your scheduled events? Do you use a physical calendar, a planner, an electronic calendar, a planning app, or what?

I have a wall calendar up in my office at home and next to my desk at work, but I don't write on them for events. 




For personal events, if they're not things that are typically part of the schedule or things I plan last minute, I put them on my phone's calendar (sometimes with an alarm) to remind me so I won't schedule on top of them. Birthdays are also auto-tied into my calendar because they're in my contacts.

At work I use the Outlook calendar a lot. I track meetings and selection dates for submissions our company made. I set reminders on those that pop up within my Outlook program. I don't manage other people's calendars at work, but I have access to a shared calendar I am able to add stuff to.

When I was a kid I used to enjoy putting birthdays on wall calendars but I don't do it anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment