Life news this week:
- Saturday I got up and did dishes and cleaned up my place because I didn't want the pest control guy to think I have ants because I'm a slob. I do have ants though. They really seem to like the water. My weird analysis post that I'd posted on Amino had been picked for a feature, so I replied to all the comments and did my blogging for the day. My popular Tumblr post had over 30,000 notes so I was also getting a lot of messages there, which I answered. Sister Patricia called and we talked for several hours. I made sushi while we were talking. Managed to finish the blogging before going to sleep.
- Sunday was uneventful. I ate leftover pie but it might have gone off because I didn't feel good after and threw the last piece out. I did my housework and cleaned off my table, did a video outside a the table for my asexuality channel, and was very excited to win a rare item on eBay. I ate more sushi, watched a reaction video, did karaoke, wrote an essay, and organized my trading cards.
- Monday wasn't too busy at work, but I had to work on a transcript for my boss. After work I drew and listened to podcasts. I made some dividers for my comic book box and talked to someone on Tumblr for a long time because they were interested in the post I'd made.
- Tuesday the buses were late because of someone passing out on the bus. I was very productive at the office: finished my transcript and sent out reminders for the utility coordination stuff I'm doing. I finished coloring the drawings for my 100th So You Write comic (YAY!) and posted reviews for the new trade paperback of the Steven Universe: Harmony comics. I played the ukulele a little.
- Wednesday I managed to get out to the bus stop but it was going to be really late again so I gave up and took a Lyft. I worked on my proposal packages and utilities. And I got some time to delete unnecessary e-mails, which really needed to be done. After work Jeaux and I ate at IHOP and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine and shopped.
- Thursday I rode the bus in and did more e-mail maintenance. Had to handle more proposal package stuff and utilities. Then I went home and worked on So You Write's processing. Victor called so I switched to drawing my other comic. We talked until I wanted to sleep.
- Friday the bus was early and I got to work early. I spent the day pretty busy on utilities, timesheets, upcoming projects reports, and a letter of response that was weirdly due on Friday. (They're usually due Mondays.) Then I went home, finished my webcomic, finished processing my other webcomic, and stayed up too late processing the video I'd recorded and responding to comments on a post about Steven Universe–inspired recipes.
Pause on the diet for now!
- Finished this week: Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler. Four-star review.
- Finished this week: Steven Universe Harmony trade paperback. Four-star review.
- Currently reading: Time Travelers Strictly Cash by Spider Robinson.
This week's karaoke song is "Suddenly Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors! I did both parts even though I can't sing low enough to sing Seymour's part! There's some actual decent belting in Audrey's part though!
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0750: "As Our Own."
Webcomic So You Write Issue 100: "One Day."
Letters to an Asexual #72 is about a dude who didn't like my OKCupid profile because I wanted people to talk to me with respect.
Just some ridiculous photos from when I made Snack Sushi again (avocado and cheese puffs!).
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,256 for swankivy (3 new), 681 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 973 for swankivy (2 new), 1,340 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 296 friends (1 new--friended another new SU friend) and 206 followers (no change) for swankivy, 652 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 163 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,519 (1 new). Instagram followers: 186 (1 new).