Saturday, September 21, 2019

Personal Digest Saturday: September 14 – September 20

Life news this week:
  • Saturday was a pretty good day but I was feeling kind of under the weather. Victor and I got together anyway. He and I made our video with the latest Universal Yums box, which for us was from Turkey! Then we took a bus to get bubble tea, shopped at Mojo's Books, and ended the day at Five Guys for our dinner. Then we took buses our separate ways. We had a really great day. I was exhausted and sick though so when I got home I didn't do much but finish blogging and go to sleep.
  • Sunday I felt pretty crappy. I wanted to go visit my mom but I didn't think the smoke at her house would be good for my throat so I told her so and guess what, she finally came to me! She brought me some lozenges which I needed and she helped me brush off the back patio furniture and hung out with me. I made her a pie (belatedly) for her birthday and we ate some of it while watching a cartoon. It was peach pie! After she left I just did laundry and fan stuff and didn't accomplish much, though I did do a karaoke video even though I was sick.
  • Monday I did go to work but I probably shouldn't have. I was SICK and it got worse as the day went on. I went through basically all the tissues in the office sneezing! I couldn't believe it. But I stuck it out the whole day and got a whole bunch of data entry done as well as finishing business development stuff for my boss. I posted a pretty nuanced essay about the villain of the Steven Universe movie, and I had another essay in development but my Internet went out and made me go to bed.
  • Tuesday I actually felt better and took the bus to work. I got the pleasure of listening to a woman roast a man on the bus for not believing her when she told him she was a lesbian who didn't want to date him. He didn't believe in lesbians and told her she just had a bad experience. I couldn't believe I got so lucky as to hear her tell him off in person. :D At work I worked on my RCI data entry more and also got notifications that were higher than normal on my Tumblr. Turned out that nuanced essay had gotten over 14,000 notes that day and I had new followers pouring in, as well as some criticism. All righty. When I went home I made some fake fish and talked on the phone and ate too much, then went to bed.
  • Wednesday I missed the bus unfortunately. Even though I took the trouble to walk to the stop! RARGH! So I called a Lyft. My boss was back from India! He and I worked together on a proposal package that was due the next day. I also took a break to go to the comic store. My post was up past 20,000 notes. Jeaux and I ate at a restaurant called Saki because I was craving sushi. We ate and went shopping and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I fell asleep on the floor.
  • Thursday I was feeling all achy and went to work in a Lyft car again. I finished the packet that was due to the District. And other than that I just did data entry and made lists of interview questions for my boss. Then I went home, talked to Victor on the phone while drawing, and I talked to someone on Tumblr.
  • Friday I was still damn lazy. I did more of the same interview question copying and finally finished my data entry. My boss was super sick! I hope he didn't get my cold, but he wasn't even back from India when I was sneezing everywhere, so I dunno. Went home, did my comic, and managed to get an analysis post posted on Amino before falling asleep (barely). I was sad I conked out without doing my dishes. Oh, and the post that was really popular passed 30,000 notes.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


New reviews of my book:
Diet progress:

Pause on the diet for now!


Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke performance was "Into the Groove" by Madonna. (This is me singing while sick, so I didn't push it.)




    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0749: "What's Next."






    New videos: 

    None.

    New photos:


    The yum box contents from Turkey that I ate with Victor
    Victor and me sipping bubble tea


    I may be sick, but I'm dressed like Rose Quartz and I have lozenges
    Another coffee morning


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,253 for swankivy (3 new), 681 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 971 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,340 for JulieSondra (n ochange). Facebook: 295 friends (1 new--friended someone from the ace community, and I am pretty sure I friended a new person from another SU group this week which would mean I lost someone too) and 206 followers (no change) for swankivy, 651 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,518 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 185 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment