Life news this week:
- Saturday Victor and I made a Dad Breakfast (reference to cartoon food again!) and ate it, then chilled, then ate our Universal Yums box from Ukraine. My video camera got full right at the end! Never happened before. After he left I hung out with my friend Kari and we watched cartoons and enjoyed each other's company. After she left I did some laundry and blogging.
- Sunday was another great day. I really love Sundays! I did my table cleaning and chilling outside. I answered some messages and relaxed. Then it was laundry, karaoke, and comic drawing, plus I had to do maintenance on my water system and there was a valve that didn't want to turn so I had to go after it with a hammer and ended up knocking the routing pipes out and getting water everywhere (including all over me). Haha. But at least I got it done. I also wrote a quiz for Amino and relaxed a lot.
- Monday I did work at the office, paid bills, wrote a blog, and opened some new comic books. And updated some websites and stuff.
- Tuesday I didn't have a whole lot of intense stuff happening at work. And I helped Mom with her taxes. Unghhh. I recorded a kinda crappy version of a song and did some reading and mail answering.
- Wednesday I helped my coworkers with paperwork. I wrote the script for a comic, made a blog, deleted old mail, and looked at Internet garbage. Jeaux took me to Applebee's and we ate too much food. We shopped at Publix and went to my house and did a puzzle while listening to Night Vale. I also worried about my friend who is having a problem with his medication.
- Thursday I unexpectedly had to do a bunch of data collection so I spent the whole day doing it. At home I wrote and drew comics while talking to Victor, and went to bed.
- Friday I finished the big data collection thing and did some other tasks. After work I finished the comic and posted an old blog entry about criticism on Amino which ended up getting featured on the front page for some reason (??). Played a bunch of quizzes.
- Rue Baldry gave it a two-star review on Goodreads, complaining that it has one of the worst cases of repetition they've seen.
- Jasmine gave it a five-star review on Goodreads, saying it's a good source to get info on the orientation instead of trusting mainstream media.
- My weight isn't changing at all, which is good but I'm not making any effort right now.
- Finished this week: Nada.
- Currently reading: Mythology by Edith Hamilton.
This week's karaoke song is "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0725: "The Biggest One Awake."
Webcomic So You Write Issue 93: "Anything I've Read."
My unlisted ukulele video for the Steven Universe song "Change Your Mind" is here. It's really not good though y'all, I was just messing around trying to see if I could learn it.
|Universal Yums Ukraine|
|Putting together the SU puzzle|
YouTube subscribers: 5,264 for swankivy (3 new), 674 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 965 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,339 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 209 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 648 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 145 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,515 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 178 (1 new).