Saturday, April 13, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: April 6 – April 12

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got a document to sign from the contractors doing my mom's roof. I had to go out to get it notarized so I did so and bought a sandwich next door while I was out. Made some home improvement arrangements with Ben. Did my usual blogging, walking, and chilling.

  • Sunday Ben and I went to Mom's house to take pictures of some touch-up spots for the painter, fixed the broken fan, figured out the irrigation system, and took some measurements. We went to Lowe's to pick out flooring and accessories, and then we ate at Grain and Berry. We hung out for a long time and bought some plants. Then after he left I did laundry and took out the trash and did some Polos.

  • Monday there was an eclipse but I didn't even get to go outside. I was pretty slammed getting letters out all day at work. (We had three due.) I made a doctor's appointment and ate a potato and wrote an e-mail to a new friend. Paid the roofer and he did me a favor getting some branches off my roof (even though he was hired for my mom's house, haha). I did some more Polos.

  • Tuesday work involved chasing subconsultants around and entering some timesheet data in the accounting software. After work I did walking and recorded a karaoke song and did some reading. Ben came over and we made Thai noodles and watched The Big Year. Fun!

  • Wednesday I did some more chasing people around at work. I paid the last installment to the roofer because Mom's roof is done! Now I just need floors. Went to the bank to get some more checks and deposit some cash. Did some Polos, chatted with Tony when he came to do my yard, and went to eat at Best NY Pizza with Jeaux after work. We shopped and showed each other silly things on the internet.

  • Thursday I had some tasks to do with follow-ups and utilities. I did some walking, bought some tickets, wrote my comic, and survived a tornado watch. Played games with my friends and drew some comics. Had some naps.

  • Friday I did my project reports and utility adjustments and had an annoying headache all day. Drew the rest of my comic, barely got my walking in, and practiced some music.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews:
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Another week where I didn't reliably get on the scale, but the one day I did it said 123.3. So that will be the only data you get today.
  • Nutrition stuff: Doing pretty well with the balance (and much better with protein than I have been lately), and am keeping up with my veggies and fruits consistently! I have continued taking vitamins as usual.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,030 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 11,595 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Magic For Beginners by Kelly Link. I'm on page 167.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "The Scientist" by Coldplay.



    Stuff drawn:


    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:








    #0987: weaver #154: big enough.

    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:


    Ben and me eating at Grain and Berry

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,431 for swankivy (lost 4), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 844 for swankivy (no change), 3,851 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 247 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,440 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 277 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment