Saturday, March 23, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: March 16 – March 22

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I spent some time on book reviews and photo sorting so I could do my blogging. Got that done and got walking done while making and listening to Polos. Got a wild hair and sent some queries, updated some writing materials, etc.

  • Sunday I did some editing, laundry, reading, and putting record albums in new covers. Had some zucchini and gave away some DVDs (finally). Incorporated some of Mom's stuff into my collections.

  • Monday I edited a letter for work and dealt with utility coordination issues. Did some stuff on a proposal too. Put the last of my dishes and cookware from Mom's house into my cabinets after cleaning. Did some more editing. Sorted a bunch of pictures.

  • Tuesday I worked on crash data all day. Did some Polos and walking. Ben came over and we ate at Ahi and chattered about life and relationships. I sent my friends a bunch of photos of Steven Universe food.

  • Wednesday there were a bunch of meetings at work. Got some walking and Polos done and then Jeaux came. We ate at Burger 21 and shopped, walked, watched Colbert and the next season of Extraordinary, and read silly stuff to each other. He had baked blondies to share! They were good.

  • Thursday I handled meetings, team invitations, and more crash data. Wrote my comic and played games with my friends while drawing. Submitted a short story.

  • Friday was more meetings and a proposal, timesheets, and reports. Ben came over and provided a ride and company so I could go to my mom's house and look at the paint job. Amazing! It's weird going in my mom's house and it doesn't smell like smoke. (After a steam cleaning, two ozone treatments, a duct cleaning, and a full paint job.) Paid the painter. Back at my place we had veggie burgers and hung out until he needed to leave to go to a birthday party. I finished my reports, finished my comic, took a walk, read, and started writing a new short story.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Nothin' to see here really! I guess I haven't actively been trying to reduce anything this week so it isn't surprising that nothing's different. High weight: 122.9. Low weight: 121.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: Better balance this week, though a couple times I have gone to bed without having another serving of fruit or something. I've been having breakfast really late these days and it's almost always fruit with yogurt OR a smoothie--seems like a good time to get that produce in and I haven't had cereal for a long time. I want to switch it up but it just seems to work out that way. I have continued taking vitamins as usual.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,108 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 11,982 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Magic For Beginners by Kelly Link. I'm on page 88.
    New singing performances:

    None.

    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:
     
    #0984: ivy #305: that's not me.

    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,442 for swankivy (lost 2), 677 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (lost 1). Twitter followers: 845 for swankivy (no change), 3,852 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 247 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,441 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 274 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment