Saturday, March 30, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: March 23 – March 29

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did some much-needed resting, completed my blogging, finished writing a short story and did some editing on it, reread some old comics, and paid my taxes. Also cleaned out some inbox stuff and paid bills.

  • Sunday I had a decent day editing, doing laundry, singing karaoke, and putting new spring decorations up. Went through some suggestions for music my dad and I can play together and sent him some suggestions of my own.

  • Monday I spent the whole work day updating statuses, updating data entry, and coding credit card charges. Went to the carpet store after work and connected with a manager who made a date to meet up with me at Mom's house to arrange for carpets. Walked to Michael's craft store and spent gift certificates. Sent out a query, did some editing, and processed an eBay sale. Did laundry, grilled and ate zucchini, and didn't get much done otherwise.

  • Tuesday I worked on a proposal, teaming arrangements, crash statistics, and timesheet data at work. Dropped off the eBay package at lunchtime. Friends came over after work and we got Vallarta's food and watched the last chunk of Season 1 of Steven Universe. (My friends were surprised by the big reveal at the end. I love when people don't figure it out ahead of time!) My boss asked me to get up super early and work on a proposal with him the next morning so I had to go to bed early.

  • Wednesday I got up early to complete the proposal with my boss. We turned it in. Then I wrangled teams and entered credit card data. I took a nap before Jeaux came. We ate at Four Rivers and went to see Mom's house after a professional cleaning. It looks amazing! Just need carpets and we can list the house. We grocery shopped and watched two more episodes of Extraordinary.

  • Thursday work involved researching project data and following up with teaming partners. Made a video for my asexuality channel and edited some of it. Wrote my Negative One storyboard. Played games with my friends (minus Meg who was driving and Fred and Kathy who had Easter commitments), including Ben and his roommate Danny. Ate a baked potato and finished my walking and went to bed early.

  • Friday I was pretty lazy. I finished my project reports in the early afternoon. Later I worked on my comic, which I finished relatively late, and had to rush through my walking at the end. (I just walked around while listening to music.) Not an eventful day.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions: New Reviews:
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Had a high reading this week that I wasn't expecting! Just happens if I have a big dinner late and visit the scale at the wrong time, I guess. I've been saying "things are the same!" in this category for a while. I am not sure how I feel about doing anything else to see any changes. We'll see. High weight: 123.6. Low weight: 121.3.
  • Nutrition stuff: Good balance this week except a couple days I had lower protein. This tends to happen if I have a restaurant meal because those are high in carbs and fat and much harder for me to find protein I can eat. I have continued taking vitamins as usual.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,025 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 11,541 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Magic For Beginners by Kelly Link. I'm on page 116.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele.



    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

     
    #0985: dax #145: time alone.

    Videos Made:

    Letters to an Asexual #112 ("'Asexual' is being APPROPRIATED from SCIENCE") is out. In this video, I share an old comment from someone who seems confused and angry (confangry? angrused?) that the asexual community is HURTING SCIENCE as an institution by using that word when it already has a meaning referring to reproduction in biology. But as we all know, words never have more than one meaning!



    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,434 for swankivy (lost 8), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 845 for swankivy (no change), 3,850 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 247 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,441 (no change). Instagram followers: 273 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment