Saturday, March 9, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: March 2 – March 8

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I woke up to the doorbell and it was a proselytizing stranger inviting me to an Easter event. Sigh, I needed to get up anyway. I did some relaxing, did my blogging, and sorted my Victrola records. One of my favorite ones turned out to be broken!

  • Sunday I did laundry, tried to get the smoke smell out of one of my mom's decorative pillars (and did not succeed, so I left it outside--maybe eventually it will air out?), went through a memory box, and got some of the stuff in another box incorporated into the house. Made some social arrangements. Made grilled zucchini and recorded a karaoke song.

  • Monday I did data entry and harassed people to give me writeups. Sorted and scanned some memory box stuff and made a mess. Ate an artichoke. Negotiated with a painter to paint the interior of my mom's house.

  • Tuesday I finished the memory boxes (for now). I worked on data entry again and wrangled a software program that won't let me in. Facebook had a glitch and made a bunch of people think they were hacked. Did some reading and watered my plants and had a potato.

  • Wednesday I talked to Tony before going to work and having a meeting. I learned how to enter credit card charges into our books to help the bookkeeper. Went to a debrief meeting by myself. Did more data entry. Jeaux came and we ate at IHOP, shopped at Office Depot, and grocery shopped. We watched Colbert and watched three episodes of the new Avatar.

  • Thursday I went to two more meetings and did more data entry. Wrote my comic. Played games with friends and had to get my steps while reading after. Hired a contractor for my mom's house.

  • Friday I did my reports while listening to music and got some more credit card data entered. Finished my comic and did reading while getting steps again. Opened my February snack box from Patricia and made her an unboxing video. And ate some Japanese snacks!
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Seems pretty stable. Would like to see lower numbers next week but I am not stressed. High weight: 123.0. Low weight: 121.3.
  • Nutrition stuff: Better balance this week but I ate a bunch of sweets. Was just into candy, so I had some! But I still got my veggies and fruits in. I started a fiber supplement in one of my glasses of water this week. I haven't noticed any effect.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,068 steps, and my high day was Monday at 12,133 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik. I'm on page 314.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "So Unsexy" by Alanis Morissette.



    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:
     
    #0982: ivy #304: personal stuff.

    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    None. 

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,440 for swankivy (lost 4), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 69 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 845 for swankivy (no change), 3,854 for JulieSondra (5 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 248 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,441 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 275 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment