Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: Spelling

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What word do you always seem to spell wrong?

What? I'm perfect.

I don't have any particular word that always comes out wrong. I guess if I know how it's spelled then it comes out the right way forever after I learn it. There are probably some weird words that I don't know how to spell--I've seen little excerpts of spelling bees and sometimes they give them words I've never heard of, so I obviously can't claim to know how to spell every word, but I don't have any words in my everyday lexicon that I typically misspell.

I do have words that I frequently mistype, though. I always have to go back and retype certain words because they come out jumbled. Like "responsibility." And "understand." And sometimes I have glitches when I'm texting because of how the phone's keyboard is.

But yeah basically my answer to this is I'm perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment