Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: First Thought

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

To be honest my first thoughts were fairly boring because they were about my alarm going off and whether I would have time for breakfast with my mom before going to work, but I did have some weird dream-dregs that I had to sort through upon glancing at my alarm and checking out what time it was.

I had been drifting in and out of sleep for a little while before I "actually" woke up, and during that drifty time I know I was semi-dreaming about Pitch Wars stuff, stressing that I was being asked for a declaration of my final pick and not being able to declare it because I'm not done reading yet. (I'm afraid I'm a bit slow and steady here. But I have no idea if that wins the race.) I dreamed that there was some kind of conflict with an entrant having been discovered to have entered the contest multiple times and it was sad because someone actually wanted to choose her book but she'd broken the rules submitting it to multiple groups of mentors under different titles and names, thinking she was increasing her chances. When I woke all the way up I was trying to figure out if it had actually happened. (It didn't.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment