Life news this week:
- Saturday was busy again. Still had Victor visiting from the night before and he got up late so we got started late with our plans (making a video with our snack box, which turned out to be from Indonesia). Turned out my friend Kari was running late anyway, though, so the lateness did not throw us off. After V left, Kari came, and we got pizza, caught up, and watched a bunch of cartoons. We got from episode 87 to episode 120! Though we did skip a bunch she had seen because we're trying to catch her up on the series in preparation for the movie. After she left I finished blogging and went to bed.
- Sunday Mom was supposed to come over, but she did the thing where kept pushing the time back and finally cancelled, so I used the time to make my bride and groom chocolates that will go on the cake next week. Also chatted to Meggie and did my usual Sunday tasks.
- Monday I did some letters at work and some resume updates, and dealt with timesheets. After work I did some fun cosplay with my new Steven Universe shirt, which is modeled after the new one Steven will wear in the upcoming movie event. I didn't get much else done.
- Tuesday I did some printing and coordination at the office. I spent the evening just making some GIFs and doing updates on some of my collections. I procrastinated a lot and then finally made what will be my 10-inch bottom tier of the harvest wedding cake--a chocolate cake. It looks fantastic!
- Wednesday I worked on plans and did troubleshooting on a copier but it flat-out broke and we had to call for repair. Also had to replace our UPS for our server which required down time. After work, Jeaux and I ate at Five Guys and shopped at Publix. Had a nice night and watched the Invader Zim movie.
- Thursday we got the copier repair guy to look at our copier but it needed a new part so he ordered it and said he'd be back. We had an office meeting as well. After work I tried to talk to Victor on the phone but he was tired and fell asleep twice so I gave up. I chatted to someone on Amino for a while about our thoughts on the soundtrack for the SU movie. Oh, and I had plans with Mom but she cancelled.
- Friday I was too lazy to take the bus so I got a paid ride. I was very busy at the office sending out our Phase III utility coordination mails. But I finished! Then at home I drew the rest of my webcomic and posted it, practiced ukulele, and made a new video and went to sleep.
- Luke Gompertz gave it a five-star review on Goodreads.
- Hannah Bevis gave it a five-star review on Goodreads.
Check out my nutrition readout. I haven't been making any efforts this week because I'm very busy trying to prepare some stuff for my upcoming party, so nothing's really changed!
- Finished this week: Still didn't finish reading anything! I forgot my book for the bus ride once too. Boo to me.
- Currently reading: The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene.
This week's karaoke song is "Cherish" by Madonna.
|A Peridot drawn for a person I'm trading our trading cards with online.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0745: "The Next One to Come."
Letters to an Asexual #71 has a nuanced discussion of fear of sex and why people can't quite get to the heart of the issue because they're ignoring the reality of what fear means.
|Universal Yums from Indonesia|
|New blue shirt|
|With new pink jacket|
|I'm ready for the movie!|
|Collection has reached 50 shirts!|
|This chocolate cake looks really yummy.|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,248 for swankivy (lost 4), 683 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 974 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,335 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 292 friends (lost 1--don't know who dropped me) and 204 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 652 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 63 likes for Negative One (no change), 161 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,507 (lost 4). Instagram followers: 188 (no change).