Life news this week:New reviews of my book:
- Saturday I did some stuff around the house until Dad and Connie came to take me to lunch as a birthday gift! We ate at Gino's. After we hung out a while, they left and I got prepared for Drink and Draw. I didn't have time to do my usual blogging so I saved it for the next day. Drink and Draw was fun but I didn't get everything done and I talked to Eric and Frenchy. Eric took me home, I reviewed a book, and I slept.
- Sunday I did karaoke and blogging, talked to my mom for a long time while drawing and doing laundry, and made a video.
- Monday I had to go to work later because they wanted me to stay later. I did what they asked and helped put together a PowerPoint presentation. But everything still wasn't done so they asked me to come in early in the morning too. I drew the rest of my So You Write comic when I got home.
- Tuesday since I had to be early I requested a paid ride but it took a really long time to get to my house and one of the drivers canceled my ride to transfer it to a person who was even farther away, and the wait time to come get me kept going UP instead of down. It took more than half an hour. On a day I was supposed to be early. I almost didn't make it before they left for the meeting. But I arrived in time to help them in a rush. And I got donuts! I ate four donuts. And nothing else during the work day. Classy. Later I did a video transcription, made a cool quiz about voice actors on Steven Universe for the Amino, and finished a really neat drawing of Garnet.
- Wednesday I posted my drawing on Amino, answered mail, and ate at Five Guys with Jeaux. We also picked up the new Steven Universe comic book which was like ridiculously cute. I can't even believe how cute it was. And then I got big news (well, for me): The person who accused me of sending them porn and got me banned on Amino back in November was caught trying to do it to me again. They made a mistake on the fake screencaps that revealed it was falsified, and so I got my old account back and THEY got banned. It's fantastic, but also a bit awful because it happened so far after the fact that I had already reestablished almost everything from that account on a new account, and now I have two accounts with 90% same content. Welp.
- Thursday I worked and did business development stuff. And felt weird about my Amino accounts trying to figure out how to handle posting. I updated one account with a comic book review and then that night I drew my webcomic while talking to Victor.
- Friday I had to go to a webinar but most of it was not applicable to me. I drank a lot of coffee. Also wrote a post explaining the situation to my followers on Amino. When I got home my keys weren't in my bag so I had to call Jeaux to come let me in my house. Also I had to pee really bad when I got home so I just peed in the back yard. Hahaha. I hope I just left my keys at the office. (We have to use a key to get in the bathroom there so I may have just forgotten to put them back in my bag.) I finished drawing my webcomic and also arranged for my friend Yasmin to finalize my tickets to a concert Saturday!
- Tara gave it a three-star review on Goodreads.
- Finished this week: Almost done reading Becky's book but uhhh didn't quite finish, so here's my review of Steven Universe comic #12. OMG. Five-star review.
- Currently reading: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
This week's song was "Bizarre Love Triangle" by Frente!.
|Drawing of Garnet being "shameless"--|
a response to Jasper calling her
a "shameless display." Heeheehee.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0663: "Designate Someone."
Letters to an Asexual #54 is about fear of sex and why it's reasonable in some cases.
|The view at Drink and Draw!|
|Donuts, so what was I supposed to do? I ate four.|
|My donut is a heart. Or my heart is a donut. I forget which.|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,273 for swankivy (lost 1), 659 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 904 for swankivy (2 new), 1,326 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 297 friends (no change) and 202 followers (no change) for swankivy, 659 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 124 likes for So You Write (lost 1). Tumblr followers: 2,510 (21 new). Instagram followers: 133 (no change).