Saturday, December 2, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: November 25 – December 1

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I just didn't have energy for anything so I made a bunch of posts on Amino and did my blogging. I think I've come to the conclusion that I can't afford to buy any holiday gifts.
  • Sunday I did karaoke and made a video for my writing channel but I didn't post it until later in the week. I did practice my ukulele too but I just didn't feel like I had any motivation to learn it well enough to perform it. Paid some bills and sulked about not getting anything done for the whole long weekend.
  • Monday I went back to work and though it was a drag, things were okay. I had a lot of work to do and that distracted me. I posted some Amino stuff, prepared some utility coordination letters, and had a meeting at work. Mom came by and helped me figure out what curtains I'm eventually going to put up.
  • Tuesday I got my staffing chart done at the office but I had to stay late to finish it along with a database my boss needed for the next day's meeting. I had some data crap to organize at home and I just keep being exhausted so I fell asleep.
  • Wednesday was okay, got a bunch of stuff figured out and turned in this staffing chart thing for a District 7 proposal. It was intense. Jeaux took me to Friday's and we watched a couple episodes of Search Party and talked about comics.
  • Thursday I got another featured post on Amino (man, even after I get banned the place still digs me) and I found out they caught that serial killer. And also our firm won a new contract! We got the sidewalk job in Lakeland. That is a huge happy deal. We should get a cake. Later I had some pizza, chatted on the phone with Victor, and drew my comic.
  • Friday I had to pay some bills (especially rent, ugh, since moving to the new house it really just kicks the air out of my lungs) and I uphill-battled my way through a proposal on my own so I could have something to give my boss at the end of the day. He wants to chase this thing even though we haven't really done any work on it so I have to work on the weekend. I don't mind, but I also feel like I am not getting enough rest and I'm getting a mouth ulcer which happens when I'm stressed.

New reviews of my book:
Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: Steven Universe: Anti-Gravity by Talya Perper, Queenie Chan, and Jenna Ayoub. Five-star review.
  • Currently reading: The Magicians by Lev Grossman.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Possession" by Sarah McLachlan.




    New drawings: 




    Webcomic So You Write Issue 78: "Good"







    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0655: "Why Not This?"






    New videos:

    New writing video: Appropriate Word Count. I discuss how long different kinds of books should be according to industry standards, and then I discuss how to get your book to fit in those pockets if you're having trouble. 



    New photos:


    Staffing chart came out pretty well, huh!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,270 for swankivy (4 new), 658 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 898 for swankivy (no change), 1,333 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 294 friends (lost 1, I unfriended someone for racist stuff) and 201 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 657 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,495 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 126 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment