Saturday, December 30, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: December 23 – December 29

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I did some blogging and posted some very silly fan art but I'm not going to post it here because it bounces off someone else's art and I don't want to repost someone else's art. Played the Steven Universe video game until sister P, brother-in-law Y, and nephew Ash came over. We played together and Ash got to ride the tire swing. We also made cookie dough and she made rugelach, and I got to play with old toys with Ash. After she left I cleaned up a little and slept.
  • Sunday I made a Together Breakfast (waffles with popcorn, haha). Did some karaoke too. And made a Yule Log cake for the next day. Managed to also make cookie icing for our cookies and wrapped presents.
  • Monday I had Christmas Day off, which I spent at my mom's house with my friends Victor and Jeaux and my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, mom, and David. It was lovely! We spent a bunch of time frosting cookies together, and then we had a meal mostly made by my mom (with vegetarian shepherd's pie created by my sister and me), and later we ate the Yule Log Cake I brought and some cookies, plus presents. I got some cool stuff from my friends and family!
  • Tuesday was wacky at work. I was sort of helping a co-worker with photos on his project but he wasn't quite ready yet. I documented some Steven Universe podcasts and went home on the bus, with some dude hitting on me trying to find out if I was married. I ate the rest of the shepherd's pie at home and read a new Steven Universe tie-in book about relationships.
  • Wednesday Jeaux was sick and I worked on photos at work all day. I picked up the new Steven Universe comic book on my way home from work and read it and reviewed it online. Talked to Meggie on the phone and fell asleep on the floor.
  • Thursday I got a feature for one of my posts on Amino (basically a weekly occurrence, haha) and went out with Jeaux who felt well enough to hang out. We ate at Perkins, shopped at Winn-Dixie, and hung out at my house. After he left I talked to Victor on the phone and drew comics.
  • Friday I finished the comics, worked by myself at the office until the afternoon, and went home to post the comic. I texted with a new friend and got him to watch my favorite show which was fun. And fell asleep accidentally.
New reviews of my book:




Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Hard Candy Christmas" by Dolly Parton.




    New drawings: 





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0659: "This Transcends."






    New videos:

    My latest writing video is called "Don't Become a Writer If...." It's about five things you should keep in mind before you do something like this to yourself.




    New photos:


    Ash plays with the robot his grandpa got him!
    Ash enjoyed the tire swing in my back yard.
    Together Breakfast that I ate alone
    I am a gift
    Ash and his mommy horsing around at his grandma's
    Cookie-making!
    Cookie-making!
    A Steveny cookie.
    Mmm, cookies.

    Sunbathing snowman!

    Look at those beautiful cookies.
    Present time at Mom's!
    Ash got so many presents.
    Ash liked selecting a cookie, eating the candies off it, and not eating the cookie.
    Whoop whoop, the Steven Universe relationship book is here

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,274 for swankivy (2 new), 657 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 901 for swankivy (2 new), 1,329 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 293 friends (no change) and 201 followers (no change) for swankivy, 657 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 125 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,494 (2 new). Instagram followers: 130 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment