Life news this week:
- Saturday was okay, just did some blogging and wrote a cartoon theory online and later talked to my sister P on the phone while baking banana bread. She's visiting soon!
- Sunday I was invited to an event called Queer Brunch. My friend Yasmin and their partner Arthur came to pick me up and I brought the banana bread for the potluck-style brunch. It was cool and I met another Steven Universe fan there who had buttons from the show all over their bag (LIKE MEEEEE). After the brunch we met up with Yasmin's friend James and hung out for a couple hours, and then back to my place where I did laundry and had to work for a few hours doing a proposal.
- Monday I brought the remainder of my banana bread to work, finished the proposal and sent it out, chatted with Mommy on the phone for a while as I did some housecleaning, and played a video game.
- Tuesday I had a day off so I went to Mommy's for part of it and spent the day tired and itchy. After Mom's I got to have a nap and also one of the posts I made on Amino was featured again even though it was really supposed to be too soon for that. They broke a rule for me ahaha. I got distracted for the rest of the night responding to the comments because there were a lot.
- Wednesday I did some utility stuff at work and met Jeaux after work. We shopped for comics, went to Target, and ate at a cool sandwich shop called Which Wich? I liked it, got an avocado sammich. We listened to Night Vale and watched Search Party.
- Thursday I had to go to the utility coordination meeting and I took a bunch of notes during the meeting. Got a bunch of stuff done but had to stay late to do it. Then at home I chatted with Victor on the phone while drawing my comic.
- Friday I had to review some plans (this is not a job I really ever do) and the day went by fast. Posted a quiz on Amino and finished my comic, and was kinda too exhausted to get anything else done.
- Heather gave it a five-star review on Goodreads, though I have to wonder if the fact that she's my friend affected her opinion at all. :]
- Finished this week: No new books finished--I'm still not quite finished with the one I'm reading now.
- Currently reading: The Magicians by Lev Grossman.
This week's song was "China Roses" by Enya.
|Finally drew some new fanart:|
Sapphire with her hair NOT in her face. Eep.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0656: "But."
I have no new videos this week. :(
|The venue for the Queer Brunch event had cool aesthetics.|
|At work wearing my Gem Scarf :D|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,273 for swankivy (3 new), 658 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 902 for swankivy (4 new), 1,334 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 295 friends (1 new, friended Iri) and 202 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 658 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 126 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,493 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 127 (1 new).