- Saturday and Sunday involved the continuation of my rather unproductive Thanksgiving vacation. I got so little done that it's almost embarrassing, though I did do some writing on Sunday. I expected to get a lot more done though. Oh, and on Sunday I deleted someone's really vile YouTube comments after she tried to drag unrelated defenses of rape culture and antifeminist conversations onto my video, so she responded by making an 18-minute video on her channel about how I "censored" her. I did not watch it.
- Monday I did do some online shopping, but didn't get anywhere near all of it done. I also updated my wish lists to include a couple more collections pages--I made a list of my Copics markers so I can know which ones to get next time I'm marker shopping, and I made a list of the Steven Universe merchandise I own.
- Tuesday I was supposed to go to Mom's but she didn't feel like it so I stayed home and read a comic book. Thrilling, yes?
- Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We ate at a new place, Wow! That's Fresh, a burger place better known as WTF. We ate pizza there, because that's what you do at a burger joint, right? We also went comics shopping and hung out at my house and listened to Night Vale.
- Thursday I hung out with my friend Monika. We ate at Burger 21 and talked about a lot of stuff. We don't hang out often--this is only the second time we've hung out one on one, except she was at my Halloween party too--so it was a good opportunity to catch up and all.
- Friday I had to go to the post office to get a package because I had to sign for it. It was the world's teeniest package, sent from Mexico. Containing the CUTEST FLASH DRIVE IN THE WORLD. After working late, I went home, finished my comic, and did nothing special.
- Jesse gave me four stars on Goodreads.
- bitter 20-something: A blogger named Frances apparently reviewed my book on this site in October, but I didn't see it until now for some reason.
- My Introduction: An AVEN member writes about how my book helped them come to an asexual identity.
- Completed reading: Lumberjanes: Volume 1 by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters, & Brooke Allen. Three-star review.
- Currently reading: Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search: Volume 1 by Bryan Konietzko & Michael DiMartino.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0551: "Something About Her."
Webcomic So You Write Issue 55: "December First."
|My coffee cup, featuring lovely cartoon characters.|
|The teeniest package.|
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,235 for swankivy (8 new this week), 535 for JulieSondra (5 new). Twitter followers: 716 for swankivy (no change), 1,191 for JulieSondra (lost 4, maybe I said something anti-racist again). Facebook: 286 friends (no change) and 183 followers (no change) for swankivy, 627 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 113 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,285 (15 new).