Saturday, December 12, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: December 5 – December 11

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday I sent out some short stories, and I was planning to help Mom with some stuff at her house but she changed her mind, so I made silly things about cartoons and didn't get much done.
  • Sunday I did some shopping and wrote a new chapter in my book.
  • Monday I did some reading and shopping and slack-assing.
  • Tuesday I went to Mom's. We ate at Village Inn and hung out at her place and I helped her put a bed back together. Then we got tired and went to bed. Except I snuck behind her back and folded all her clean clothes to surprise her. (She was very surprised!)
  • Wednesday was Jeaux Day. We ate at Moe's and talked about (guess what) feminism and cartoons. We never run out of things to say about feminism and cartoons.
  • Thursday and Friday I mostly just did work at the office and did shopping and holiday planning and stuff at home. And I drew my comic. I had a fairly chill but unproductive week.
    New reviews of my book: 

    Places featured:
        • The Asexual Agenda included one of my posts about manipulative behaviors in the weekly linkspam.
        • My book was the topic on Friday Night Lip Service podcast this week, but the recording isn't up yet as I make this post.
            Reading progress:

            • Completed reading: Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search: Volume 1 by Bryan Konietzko & Michael DiMartino. Four-star review.
            • Currently reading: Beyond the Pale Motel by Francesca Lia Block.

            New singing performances:

            Here I'm singing "Milk" by Garbage.

             

            New drawings:


            Webcomic Negative One Issue 0552: "Something Gentle."





            New videos:

            None.

            New photos:  

            My boss took this picture of a gift we got from one of our clients. It is disguised as a roll of engineering plans, but inside it was a huge tube of cookies!

            Social media counts: 

            YouTube subscribers: 5,239 for swankivy (4 new this week), 540 for JulieSondra (5 new). Twitter followers: 719 for swankivy (3 new), 1,194 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 286 friends (no change) and 183 followers (no change) for swankivy, 627 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 116 likes for So You Write (3 new). Tumblr followers: 2,294 (9 new).

            No comments:

            Post a Comment