Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: Sad

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: Where do you go when you're sad?

I don't have a specific place to go when I'm sad. It depends on what kind of sad I am. If something horrible has happened and I just need to digest it, I'm probably going to go to my bed, hug a pillow, and sleep.


If I'm sad about something and I want to talk to people about it, I call my best friend or my mom, or I write essays about it on Facebook or Tumblr.

And if it's the kind of sad I want to be distracted from, I go shopping. (Sometimes with family or friends.) That doesn't happen very often, but for some reason just being out somewhere without anything in particular in mind to buy is helpful. I might buy clothes or food or both. 

Most of the time that I'm sad, it's because of someone else's problems. So more often than not, my way of dealing with the sadness involves helping them, and that means they affect where I am when this happens. But for sadness that's just mine, the above rambles apply. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment