Saturday, October 10, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: October 3 – October 9

Life news this week: 
  • To get a jump on Halloween party preparation, I decided first I should clean my house so I'm not scrambling to do it closer to the actual event. I spent Saturday and Sunday cleaning the living room and dining area. It looks so great! But dusting all those books is hard.
  • And I got to talk to Jessie while putting up new decorations on Saturday, so that was lovely! So great to catch up with her on the phone.
  • Tuesday at Mom's was a little party, almost, because my sister Lindsay and brother-in-law Mike were in town. We went out to dinner at Bonefish Grill and hung out at Mom's afterwards playing Cards Against Humanity. (My mom kept laughing and saying it was a dirty game. Yep!) L brought her dogs Toki and Chewy. They were . . . the usual.
  • Wednesday morning Mommy cooked us a big breakfast. It was nice because I had a big day at the office that day and the breakfast helped me get through it with some energy. I got out of work late and Jeaux Day started way later than it was supposed to! But we still went to Panera and hung out at my house.
  • Thursday was another long day at work but we got our proposal in so that's great. And I met up with Jeaux for cartoons afterwards. New Steven Universe episode, woohoo.
  • I am trying a new sandwich this week. It's pretty good. I'm eating fake bacon on a roll with mayo and avocado. This particular "bacon" smells weird when you cook it.
New reviews of my book:
      Places featured:
          Reading progress:

          • Completed reading: Steven Universe: Volume One by Rebecca Sugar, Jeremy Sorese, and Coleman Engle. Four-star review.
          • Currently reading: The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

          New singing performances:

          Here I'm singing "California Dreamin'" by the Mamas and the Papas.

           

          New drawings:


          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0543: "No Such Thing For Us."






          New videos:

          None!

          New photos:  

          Mike and Lindsay enjoying the hookah.

          Mom's glasses broke so she used a magnifying glass to play Cards Against Humanity with us.
          My paperback stack.

          Social media counts: 

          YouTube subscribers: 5,112 for swankivy (15 new this week), 512 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 687 for swankivy (3 new), 1,175 for JulieSondra (lost 8--people keep following for spam reasons and then dropping out). Facebook: 287 friends (no change) and 181 followers (lost 1) for swankivy, 615 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 110 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,174 (8 new).

          No comments:

          Post a Comment