- Compared to last week, of course, it was a pretty calm week. I needed it! Highlights included digging into a book by one of my friends so I could edit it for him and making another music video (again set to Steven Universe footage because well you see my brain doesn't work anymore).
- I had to go grocery shopping twice because I was out of a lot of food. I went on Sunday and on Monday. Riveting, I know.
- Wednesday was Jeaux Day and we ate at Five Guys. It was a nasty rainy day and my rain suit still didn't keep me dry all the way so it was gross. We watched America's Got Talent and I'm irritated by how formulaic everything is. But I guess Jeaux wants to keep watching it.
- Next week I'm going to Canada and I really should have been doing productive things but I just seem to be out of it. I've mostly been doing the bare minimum of sorta-creative things I do, like drawing comics and writing book reviews and making videos, but I'm ignoring my e-mail, and catching up on Adventure Time or looking up fun fan content for Steven Universe, which is really fun but at the same time there's nothing new to eat up right now so maybe I should finish my book or something instead of sitting around stagnating and being a goofball?
- Over the Rainbow Books: I'm apparently nominated for May as a book that they want to include on some "final list," but I am not familiar with what it means. It can't be bad, though!
- A Tumblr user called iridescentoracle kept posting enthusiastically about loving my book and I found it really flattering, haha. Post 1 declares love for the book, Post 2 reiterates the love and calls my book "the single best/most clear/comprehensive source I have found on asexuality," and Post 3 declares an intention to buy it because I guess it is being read as a library check-out.
- Ace Pride Triangle: This is a little older, not posted this week, but I just saw it this week. Someone made a graphic featuring asexual characters and "famous asexual people" and put me on there which I thought was cute.
- Completed reading: Firegirl by Tony Abbott. Four-star review.
- Currently reading: Husky by Justin Sayre.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "Take On Me" by A-ha.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0526: "Up Close."
My music video for Amethyst's Mess!
After the influx of pictures in the last couple weeks, I think I'm pictured out.
Social media counts: YouTube subscribers: 4,689 for swankivy (17 new this week), 477 for JulieSondra (2 new). Twitter followers: 656 for swankivy (1 new), 957 for JulieSondra (7 new). Facebook: 278 friends (no change) and 168 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 569 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 105 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2005 (lost 2).