Saturday, March 28, 2015

Personal Digest Saturday: March 21 – March 27

Life news this week: 
  • Health and life in general are slightly better this week. Sent some more short stories out but mostly just a bunch of dead ends over here.
  • So, you know, I watched a bunch of cartoons instead of being productive. Whee.
  • Chatted with my sister over the weekend, and found out my dad is gonna travel with me to and from New York in May/June so that's pretty great. It's definitely happening.
  • Got my spring redecorating done. Which means I have to eat all the candy left over from the previous season. Awww noooo, jeez. ;)
  • Writing in the Margins, a new channel devoted to discussing diversity, debuted this week, and I'm one of the vloggers. I have two videos in the collection.
  • I had to do some traffic counts for my company on Tuesday. It involved going into the field for ten hours and counting what turns the cars were making. It was nice weather and wasn't nearly as boring as I expected because I got to listen to music the whole time.
  • Jeaux and I ate at Saki Sushi, and it was pretty good. I got a tofu thing and he got sweet and sour chicken. We didn't do all you can eat because that's ridiculous for me. I never ever get my money's worth at an all-you-can-eat place. Oh and we listened to a Night Vale live performance. Which is what we're going to next week, AHHHHHH.
New reviews of my book:
  • None.
                Places featured:
                      • Just some people talking about asexuality on a Star Trek BBS. Someone recommends and quotes from my book, and a conversation develops about how asexuality can't exist because it doesn't need a word or isn't truly a human experience (countered by clued-up people apparently).
                                Reading progress:


                                New singing performances:

                                Here I'm singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper.


                                 
                                New drawings:


                                Webcomic Negative One Issue 0515: "Show Me Yours."






                                New videos:

                                The Writing in the Margins videos are live!





                                New photos:  

                                Me doing a traffic count.


                                Social media counts: YouTube subscribers: 4,435 for swankivy (23 new this week), 442 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 626 for swankivy (5 new), 851 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 277 friends (no change) and 158 followers (no change) for swankivy, 524 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 101 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 1,874 (4 new).

                                No comments:

                                Post a Comment