- Pretty awful week all around. Highlights include additional mysterious symptoms like rashes and bruises, doctor visits that tell me nothing, other people telling me I don't have real problems because I'm much more likely to be simply imagining them, being ignored repeatedly, not being able to get anything done because of other people not keeping their promises, and ultimately being told none of my problems are worth the attention of anyone important.
- And none of my fiction writing stuff is happening right.
- AND THE GROCERY STORE KEEPS BEING OUT OF MY POPSICLES SO THIS IS JUST PRETTY INTOLERABLE OVER HERE AND I HAVE A VERY HARD LIFE.
- The thing that's going reasonably well in my life is the reception of my nonfiction book--still getting nice little mentions here and there, including a Publishers Weekly ad this week.
- And I got a little writing done and that was nice too.
- I made another video on Sunday for the group channel that will be releasing soon, and y'all will get to see stuff about diverse perspectives.
- Jeaux and I ate at a place called Genghis Grill which was pretty cool and we listened to the latest Night Vale episode. I was feeling especially crappy that day though. I randomly ate at Moe's with him on Monday, too, though that wasn't planned.
- I hope next week I have better news to share with you.
- Publishers Weekly ad inside front cover, yay.
- March 2015 issue of Marie Claire South Africa sorta reprinted my interview with Marie Claire UK. It's nothing new though really.
- Brilliantsnafu on Tumblr wrote a lovely little enthusiastic burst of praise for the beginning of my book. It's encouraging.
- Completed reading: The Elementals by Francesca Lia Block. Four-star review.
- Currently reading: Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "Listen to Your Heart" by DHT.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0514: "Being Quiet."
My friend Dallas said we should get married so I got dressed for our wedding:
And haircut comparison photo for March:
Social media counts: YouTube subscribers: 4,412 for swankivy (23 new this week), 439 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 621 for swankivy (4 new), 847 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 277 friends (no change) and 158 followers (the new follower from last week bounced) for swankivy, 521 likes for JulieSondra (5 people disappeared, for some reason), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 101 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 1,870 (9 new).